labeling who gets the worse of it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
o.k. maybe the race thing bothers you guys to talk about.lets just say labeling all together.i agree with fat people too.sum people get fat too easily.i don't have that problem i'm the complete opposite i can't gain any wieght.for fat people they could gain it to easily and can't help it and we clown them so hard it's fucked up.

but on the race thing.

when was the last time you watched a comedian on stage and he did'nt throw the whole race thing in your face.they're always talking about white people or just talking about race.

that kinda sucks if you go to his show just to laugh and he's making fun of you.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm white - so i don't know what it's like to be in another races position but i think that Natives and Indians get treated the worst. but it's hard to say who gets stereotyped the worst

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

Not me,

I will post my piece later...

HAHAHA

I'm waiting to hear what you got to say. This topic is pretty damn good and i think M-Phive is off by a landslide with his comment. I'll post my comments later. That is, if i feel like getting into an intellectual conversation. Once i start there ain't no stopping.

:mad:

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
"Labeling who gets the worst of it?"

By saying any race's name you've just approved the label of who gets the worst of it.

expl.-
"Labeling who gets the worst of it?" -same as saying, or in other words- "What race would "YOU LABEL" as the one that gets the worst of it?"

You see what I'm sayin?

You are all racists! :)

And so am I. I hate people who give me a wrong label, cuz only I know who I really am. And only I could tell you if it was true, and only you could decide whetether or not to believe me.

Apr 25, 2002
WHITE PEOPLE GET THE WORST OF IT.....EVERYONE NOT OF WHITE RACE LABELS US AS EITHER:RACIST,REDNECK,WHITE TRASH,THEN THEY CALL WHITES PRIVILEDGED BECAUSE OF OUR SKIN...WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE BADGUYS IN MOST PEOPLE'S EYES....I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND... PEOPLE WANT TO USE THINGS SUCH AS RACE AS A CRUTCH......I WAS NEVER HANDED ANYTHING......I NEVER WAS TREATED SPECIAL FOR THE COLOR OF MY SKIN......YALL LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE IT IS EASIER TO SIT ON YOUR ASSES AND BLAME WHITEY INSTEAD OF GETTIN OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKIN SOMETHING....I'M SICK OF ALL THIS RACE TALK....SO NOW YOU HAVE MY 2 CENTS......TRAG GOT LOVE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME....IF THEY DON'T,FUCK EM...I DON'T SEE COLOR EXCEPT GREEN...FEEL ME????????

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
WHITE PEOPLE GET THE WORST OF IT.....EVERYONE NOT OF WHITE RACE LABELS US AS EITHER:RACIST,REDNECK,WHITE TRASH,THEN THEY CALL WHITES PRIVILEDGED BECAUSE OF OUR SKIN...WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE BADGUYS IN MOST PEOPLE'S EYES....I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND...[/SIZE] PEOPLE WANT TO USE THINGS SUCH AS RACE AS A CRUTCH......I WAS NEVER HANDED ANYTHING......I NEVER WAS TREATED SPECIAL FOR THE COLOR OF MY SKIN......YALL LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE IT IS EASIER TO SIT ON YOUR ASSES AND BLAME WHITEY INSTEAD OF GETTIN OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKIN SOMETHING....I'M SICK OF ALL THIS RACE TALK....SO NOW YOU HAVE MY 2 CENTS......TRAG GOT LOVE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME....IF THEY DON'T,FUCK EM...I DON'T SEE COLOR EXCEPT GREEN...FEEL ME????????
I can't believe this post slipped my mind for a second.

Lets get this discussion cracking….

THEN THEY CALL WHITES PRIVILEDGED BECAUSE OF OUR SKIN
FACT: (done by white researchers) South Americans and Blacks do not get proper health treatment even if they have the same health care as Whites. These are people of equal status that can not get proper treatment from a lot of white doctors because of there skin color, this is a serious PROBLEM. The problem stems from a STEREOTYPE that Blacks and South Americans can endure more pain, and because of that we do not need as many drugs to heal our pain. And do you know what this leads up to? It leads up to more blacks and South Americans losing their legs to Diabetes. And this is the result from a stupid STEREOTYPE.

FACT: HEART DISEASE: "African Americans are 13 percent less likely to undergo coronary angioplasty and one-third less likely to undergo bypass surgery than are whites”. And this is black people with the same Health Care as white people.

FACT: BREAST CANCER:“The length of time between an abnormal screening mammogram and the followup diagnostic test to determine whether a woman has breast cancer is more than twice as long in Asian American, black, and Hispanic women as in white women”. And this is Blacks, Asians, and South American with the same health care.

And to M-Phive and Tragic Loss, if we all get stereotyped equally, or if you don’t get special treatment then how do you explain these serious medical “flaw”. If yall can I would like you guys to find me an article where the tables are turned, where blacks get better treatment on certain disease then whites.. confused:

I'M SICK OF ALL THIS RACE TALK
Are you?

You seriously did a great job of fueling the race talk when you said…

YALL LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE IT IS EASIER TO SIT ON YOUR ASSES AND BLAME WHITEY INSTEAD OF GETTIN OFF YOUR ASSES AND MAKIN SOMETHING
:rolleyes:

What a crock of crap…

your gonna have to break this down before I take it the wrong way. when I first read what I quoted above I was thinking to myself you just stereotyped minorities as people sitting on there asses blaming whitey. But break it down.

The beginning.........

Apr 25, 2002
I dunno just becuase there a few white racist pieces of shit out there dont blame a whole race remeber a lot of you get mad when Black People as a whole are sterotypedand mistreated but when a black people in genreal can only go on that Kill whitey attitude it justifed. Dont stoop to that low it make you know better then the Klan or any white sumpremists. Im white but do i fit the sterotype of other white people and do i deserve to get treated like someone in the klan would get treated? im just wondering i dont mean to upset. If people are educated more and the older genration of racists of all colors just would fuck off and die and serious crackdowns on all racist people and gorup by some kind of laws all played a key part in changing society we wouldnt have race problems like we do today. Please dont get me wrong I am not trying to start a race war on this board i just want to learn and understand why actions of a few makesome (not all) make people hate a whole entire race. With that kind of thinking we should all go to hell no matter hwat race or person you are.

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

I can't believe this post slipped my mind for a second.

Lets get this discussion cracking….

FACT: (done by white researchers) South Americans and Blacks do not get proper health treatment even if they have the same health care as Whites. These are people of equal status that can not get proper treatment from a lot of white doctors because of there skin color, this is a serious PROBLEM. The problem stems from a STEREOTYPE that Blacks and South Americans can endure more pain, and because of that we do not need as many drugs to heal our pain. And do you know what this leads up to? It leads up to more blacks and South Americans losing their legs to Diabetes. And this is the result from a stupid STEREOTYPE.

FACT: HEART DISEASE: "African Americans are 13 percent less likely to undergo coronary angioplasty and one-third less likely to undergo bypass surgery than are whites”. And this is black people with the same Health Care as white people.

FACT: BREAST CANCER:“The length of time between an abnormal screening mammogram and the followup diagnostic test to determine whether a woman has breast cancer is more than twice as long in Asian American, black, and Hispanic women as in white women”. And this is Blacks, Asians, and South American with the same health care.

And to M-Phive and Tragic Loss, if we all get stereotyped equally, or if you don’t get special treatment then how do you explain these serious medical “flaw”. If yall can I would like you guys to find me an article where the tables are turned, where blacks get better treatment on certain disease then whites.. confused:

Are you?

You seriously did a great job of fueling the race talk when you said…

:rolleyes:

What a crock of crap…

your gonna have to break this down before I take it the wrong way. when I first read what I quoted above I was thinking to myself you just stereotyped minorities as people sitting on there asses blaming whitey. But break it down.

The beginning.........
YOU CAN FIND STUDIES IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH TO DEFEND OR COUNTER YOUR HEALTH CLAIMS IF YOU LOOK....I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DIG THROUGH THE NET FOR IT....AS FOR BREAKIN IT DOWN,HERE GOES....DO YOU READ THE POSTS PEOPLE MAKE JUST ON THIS SITE?I'VE SEEN WHITES BLAMED FOR:DRUGS,AIDS,MINORITIES BEING IN THE GHETTO,UNEMPLOYMENT ,ETC.
SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE RESPONCIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES....THE GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE MADE CRACK AND PUT IT IN THE GHETTO,BUT NO ONE EVER PUT A GUN TO ANYONE'S HEAD AND MADE EM TAKE IT....AIDS AFFECTS JUST AS MANY WHITES AS MINORITIES....A STUDY I SAW IN THE PAPER A WHILE BACK SAID THAT THERE WERE MORE WHITES ON WELFARE THAN ANY OTHER RACE....A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT WHITES PUTTIN AND KEEPIN MINORITIES IN THE HOOD,THEN WHY DO WHITES LIVE THERE ALSO?THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WORK THEIR WAY OUTTA THE GHETTO,YES IT'S HARD,BUT IT CAN BE DONE...I'VE SEEN OT DONE MYSELF..FOR SOME PEOPLE,IT'S EASIER TO BLAME OTHERS INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION..BUT I EXPECT YOU TO DISCOUNT EVERYTHING I SAY....BUT WHAT I JUST TYPED IS REAL TALK.....IF EVERYONE IN A BAD SITUATION WORKED HALF AS HARD AS I DO,THEY WOULDN'T BE STUCK...MOST PEOPLE ARE INDOLENT....I WORK 60+ HOURS A WEEK AT A BACKBREAKING JOB ON TOP OF SELLING BEATS AND STUDIO TIME,WHILE MOST PEOPLE OF ALL RACES SIT ON THEIR ASSES GETTING FREE MONEY THAT COMES FROM TAXES I PAY IN..

LIFE IS TRAGIC,BUTANYONE CAN MAKE IT IF THEY WORK HARD....IF THEY SIT ON THEIR ASSES(REGARDLESS OF COLOR)FUCK EM,THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET.....T.L.

Apr 25, 2002
]YOU CAN FIND STUDIES IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH TO DEFEND OR COUNTER YOUR HEALTH CLAIMS IF YOU LOOK
No you can't

AS FOR BREAKIN IT DOWN,HERE GOES....DO YOU READ THE POSTS PEOPLE MAKE JUST ON THIS SITE?
Whatcha talkin bout?

I read post on all message boards

I'VE SEEN WHITES BLAMED FOR:DRUGS,AIDS,MINORITIES BEING IN THE GHETTO,UNEMPLOYMENT ,ETC
SOMETIMES PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE RESPONCIBILITY FOR THEMSELVES....
As far as blacks being in the ghetto, that stems from slavery. They were forced to live there,(and if you say otherwise you're lying to yourself) because they never got a chance to make it out. They pay wasn't good, the schooling was never good for the kids either, and when you have uneducated kids rolling around the streets your gonna have problems. Now its a different story but we have a whole

THE GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE MADE CRACK AND PUT IT IN THE GHETTO,BUT NO ONE EVER PUT A GUN TO ANYONE'S HEAD AND MADE EM TAKE IT
"THE GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE MADE CRACK AND PUT IT IN THE GHETTO" I want to know why you say that shit so loosely like it doesn't matter. Do you know how serious that is? You're own government, the powerhouse is betraying you the person like that. You don't think that's serious? Thats some bullshit. If they put crack in the ghetto I think they had in mind, destroying the lives of minorities in the ghetto. They didn't just drop it in, they had an objective and it wasn't a good one.

[QUOTE}MORE WHITES ON WELFARE THAN ANY OTHER RACE....A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT WHITES PUTTIN AND KEEPIN MINORITIES IN THE HOOD,THEN WHY DO WHITES LIVE THERE ALSO?[/QUOTE]

The way we are portrayed you would NNNEEEEVVVVERRRR ever think that whites collect more welfare. Because in movies, television, and news media we're always portrayed as criminals, welfare recipients, or the biggest juvenile deliquents.

"A recent study of 200 local TV newscasts in Chicago found that
Anglos who were arrested tended to be photographed with their
attorneys, if at all, but suspects from other races were usually shown being handcuffed and taken into custody.20 The study also revealed that African Americans accused of crimes were portrayed as more threatening than Anglos accused of similar crimes, were less often named in photos, and were less often allowed to present their perspectives"

"By far the most familiar and powerful stereotype of African
Americans in newspapers today is the photo of an African American youth wrestled to the ground, his hands being handcuffed behind his back by Anglo police officers. This photo is so common that it is almost a clichŽ. Not only does it reinforce the most frightening stereotype of African American men, but it does so with the most powerful and memorable of images--photographs, rather than words. These pictures are burned indelibly into our brains, not only by the frequency with which they are run, but by their dramatic quality, their message of arrested violence, and of drama. By contrast, photos of Anglo youths wrestled to the ground by police are exceedingly
rare"

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WORK THEIR WAY OUTTA THE GHETTO,YES IT'S HARD,BUT IT CAN BE DONE...I'VE SEEN OT DONE MYSELF..FOR SOME PEOPLE,IT'S EASIER TO BLAME OTHERS INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION..BUT I EXPECT YOU TO DISCOUNT EVERYTHING I SAY....BUT WHAT I JUST TYPED IS REAL TALK.....

Its not as easy to make it out the ghetto. Theres A LOT A LOT of obstacles to make it out the ghetto.

Apr 25, 2002
I must say it a miniortiy of white folks(like the government but one day we all find out that were all betrayed) not all are the rich Ceo corprate Oil barin government all about gaining from other people grievs type of person.

Apr 25, 2002
LISTEN UP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

It's not the white man. It's not the the black man. We all get labeled in one way or another. But i'll tell you this. In America it's the immigrants and non-english speaking citizens(aliens) who get the worst of it. Blacks, whites, and everyone in between talk shit about them. Try to deny that. I even noticed blacks got hate for Africans. What you think about that. HUH... HUH... HUH... HUH?

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Tenkamenin said:

No you can't

Whatcha talkin bout?

I read post on all message boards

As far as blacks being in the ghetto, that stems from slavery. They were forced to live there,(and if you say otherwise you're lying to yourself) because they never got a chance to make it out. They pay wasn't good, the schooling was never good for the kids either, and when you have uneducated kids rolling around the streets your gonna have problems. Now its a different story but we have a whole

"THE GOVERNMENT MAY HAVE MADE CRACK AND PUT IT IN THE GHETTO" I want to know why you say that shit so loosely like it doesn't matter. Do you know how serious that is? You're own government, the powerhouse is betraying you the person like that. You don't think that's serious? Thats some bullshit. If they put crack in the ghetto I think they had in mind, destroying the lives of minorities in the ghetto. They didn't just drop it in, they had an objective and it wasn't a good one.

[QUOTE}MORE WHITES ON WELFARE THAN ANY OTHER RACE....A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT WHITES PUTTIN AND KEEPIN MINORITIES IN THE HOOD,THEN WHY DO WHITES LIVE THERE ALSO?

The way we are portrayed you would NNNEEEEVVVVERRRR ever think that whites collect more welfare. Because in movies, television, and news media we're always portrayed as criminals, welfare recipients, or the biggest juvenile deliquents.

"A recent study of 200 local TV newscasts in Chicago found that
Anglos who were arrested tended to be photographed with their
attorneys, if at all, but suspects from other races were usually shown being handcuffed and taken into custody.20 The study also revealed that African Americans accused of crimes were portrayed as more threatening than Anglos accused of similar crimes, were less often named in photos, and were less often allowed to present their perspectives"

"By far the most familiar and powerful stereotype of African
Americans in newspapers today is the photo of an African American youth wrestled to the ground, his hands being handcuffed behind his back by Anglo police officers. This photo is so common that it is almost a clichŽ. Not only does it reinforce the most frightening stereotype of African American men, but it does so with the most powerful and memorable of images--photographs, rather than words. These pictures are burned indelibly into our brains, not only by the frequency with which they are run, but by their dramatic quality, their message of arrested violence, and of drama. By contrast, photos of Anglo youths wrestled to the ground by police are exceedingly
rare"

Its not as easy to make it out the ghetto. Theres A LOT A LOT of obstacles to make it out the ghetto.
[/QUOTE]YOU CAN FIND STUDIES THAT GIVE VALID REASONS OF THE DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT.

AND BY WHAT I SAID ABOUT DO YOU READ THE POSTS ON HERE,I MEANT DO YOU READ WHAT PEOPLE THAT POST ON HERE TYPE,NOT IF YOU READ OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT BLAME EVERYTHING ON WHITES ON THIS SITE..IT AIN'T HARD TO FIND THEM...

OK,NOW THE CRACK EPIDEMIC....I DO THINK IT'S IMPORTANT,BUT THE GOVERNMENT COULD DECIDE THEY WANT TO HOOK ME ON CRACK AND MAKE SURE IT IS NEAR ME AT ALL TIMES....I STILL WOULDN'T TAKE IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRIED....EVERYONE CAN SAY NO TO DRUGS....IF THEY CAN'T,THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET...SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...

YOU'RE RIGHT MOST WOULD NEVER THINK MORE WHITES ARE ON WELFARE,BUT THEY ARE...IT'S A FACT..YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE STEREOTYPING,BUT TV IS GETTING SLOWLY BETTER AT NOT USING THEM...

OK,NOW ABOUT THE STUDY ON THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF WHITES WITH LAWYERS AND OTHERS JUST CUFFED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.....THERE IS A DIVIDE INTHE WEALTH OF THE RACES FOR THE MOST PART....MOST MINORITIES THAT ARE POOR AND GET ARRESTED USUALLY CAN'T AFFORD THEIR OWN LAWYER AND HAVE TO GO WITH A PUBLIC DEFENDER....FROM WHAT MY UNCLE(WHO IS A LAWYER) SAYS PROBABLY 65% OF ALL DEFENDANTS THAT HE HAS PROSECUTED THAT ARE MINORITIES ARE REPRESENTED BY A PUBLIC DEFENDER...THE NUMBER FOR WHITES IN THE SAME BOAT IS ABOUT 35%...THIS IS CAUSED BY POVERTY FOR THE MOST PART....WHICH ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THE HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF MINORITIES IN PRISON THAN WHITES...IT IS FUCKED UP,I ADMIT...

LASTLY,YES,THERE ARE OBSTACLES TO GETTIN OUT THE GHETTO....BUT OTHERS DO IT ALL THE TIME....SOME PEOPLE JUST AREN'T DEDICATED TO PUTTING THE HARD WORK AND STRUGGLE IN TO GET OUT OF THERE....YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT..

Apr 25, 2002
YOU CAN FIND STUDIES THAT GIVE VALID REASONS OF THE DIFFERENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Again I say no you can't, I highly doubt you can find a reverse where blacks get better treatment on certain diseases then whites. I am talking about blacks and latinos with the same health care not getting treated equally as whites.

AND BY WHAT I SAID ABOUT DO YOU READ THE POSTS ON HERE,I MEANT DO YOU READ WHAT PEOPLE THAT POST ON HERE TYPE,NOT IF YOU READ OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT BLAME EVERYTHING ON WHITES ON THIS SITE..IT AIN'T HARD TO FIND THEM...
Yeah I read peoples post on this message board.

What about it?

OK,NOW THE CRACK EPIDEMIC....I DO THINK IT'S IMPORTANT,BUT THE GOVERNMENT COULD DECIDE THEY WANT TO HOOK ME ON CRACK AND MAKE SURE IT IS NEAR ME AT ALL TIMES....I STILL WOULDN'T TAKE IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TRIED....EVERYONE CAN SAY NO TO DRUGS....IF THEY CAN'T,THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET...SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...
"It all began when a Bay Area drug ring, led by two contra operatives, sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to the war against the Sandinistas. This drug network, the Mercury News says, flooded Los Angeles with cut rate cocaine that was then turned into crack, sparking a "crack explosion in urban America." And it also provided the cash and connections for the Crips and Bloods to buy automatic weapons for their own drug wars."

"As the Mercury News points out, the effects of this CIA scheme are still reverberating in black communities throughout the country. Not only are communities being destroyed by destitute crack addicts, but thousands of young black men are now in prison for selling cocaine brought into their communities as a result of the CIA machinations."

You're covering up for the CIA for some reason. It doesn't matter if they didn't force inner city folks to use drugs. The community was having enough problems all ready, and the CIA just fueled it to destroy the lives of the black population by bringing in cocaine. But why were they injecting cocaine in the ghetto's? Why inner city black people? They definitly got what they wanted...

YOU'RE RIGHT MOST WOULD NEVER THINK MORE WHITES ARE ON WELFARE,BUT THEY ARE...IT'S A FACT..YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE STEREOTYPING,BUT TV IS GETTING SLOWLY BETTER AT NOT USING THEM...
I am glad you see that the media stereotypes us. But it's slowly getting better but why did they have to stereotype us in the first place? Do you see the racial problems? :rolleyes:

OK,NOW ABOUT THE STUDY ON THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF WHITES WITH LAWYERS AND OTHERS JUST CUFFED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.....THERE IS A DIVIDE INTHE WEALTH OF THE RACES FOR THE MOST PART....MOST MINORITIES THAT ARE POOR AND GET ARRESTED USUALLY CAN'T AFFORD THEIR OWN LAWYER AND HAVE TO GO WITH A PUBLIC DEFENDER....FROM WHAT MY UNCLE(WHO IS A LAWYER) SAYS PROBABLY 65% OF ALL DEFENDANTS THAT HE HAS PROSECUTED THAT ARE MINORITIES ARE REPRESENTED BY A PUBLIC DEFENDER...THE NUMBER FOR WHITES IN THE SAME BOAT IS ABOUT 35%...THIS IS CAUSED BY POVERTY FOR THE MOST PART....WHICH ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THE HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF MINORITIES IN PRISON THAN WHITES...IT IS FUCKED UP,I ADMIT...
I understand some of what you say,

But my parents aren't poor and can afford a good attorney. Last year my brother got arrested for some bullshit, and when I open up the newspaper you see a clear picture of my brother being arrested without his attorney in the picture. Matter of fact the attorney was right next to him but they blocked that part out..LOL!! Hmmm!!

Anyways heres another excerpt from an article, and I personally think this is huge:

The study also revealed that African Americans accused of crimes were portrayed as more threatening than Anglos accused of similar crimes, were less often named in photos, and were less often allowed to present their perspectives. "Prejudice is fed by a tendency to homogenize, to assume there are no significant differences among individual members of the outgroup," the author states. "When blacks are not given a name in a picture, it suggests the visual representation can be assimilated to a larger, undifferentiated group, in this case the stereotype of the dangerous black male."21

hooo humm!!!

LASTLY,YES,THERE ARE OBSTACLES TO GETTIN OUT THE GHETTO....BUT OTHERS DO IT ALL THE TIME....SOME PEOPLE JUST AREN'T DEDICATED TO PUTTING THE HARD WORK AND STRUGGLE IN TO GET OUT OF THERE....YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.
Yes some people make it out the ghetto successively while a lot don't. But a lot fall victim to there harsh surroundings, which you should understand. People can not clean there streets by themselves, they can't say one day "Ok folks lets stop using drugs, lets stop the crime". The people need help from the government, they need funding. Wait this is the same government that put crack in the ghetto.

May 12, 2002
i, myself, am a mexican-american, but i aint hating on no race, cuz being a minority has made me color blind, but i would like to point out that natives got their land, blacks got their black history month, and us mexicans dont get anything but fingers being pointed at us and compliments about mexican food. i am glad other races are coming up, and now a days teens get discriminated too. everybody gets discriminated at one point or another, regardless of whether you are rich or poor, or what color you are. there are a lot of ignorant people in this world that cannot get past their ignorance. and i know that blacks also get fingers pointed at them, but they still get more respect from my point of view. i think that we need to start living as one nation under god, with justice and liberty for all. much love to all

"everybody needs to keep on fucking everybody so sooner or later were all one color..."

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOUNg MYZT,
WHAT YOU gOT TO SAY ABOUT THE CHICANOS THAT LABEL AND MAKE FUN OF REAL MEXICANS? THE ONES THAT BECOME INS OFFICERS AND TREAT THEY'RE "SUPPOSED PEOPLE" AS BEAST JUST CAUSE THEY COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE?

I FELL YOU AFRICA 2010 151%

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
NOthing I can't stand more than hearing one latin calling another latin a wet-back/ mojado or some other stupid slurr (and I don't mean while joking around). This happened to me recently. I am Mexican, born and pretty much raised. I speak both english and spanish w/ no problems or accent. And while speaking w/ another latin person some chola looking chick started talking shit(while wearing a Virgin of Guadalupe/ Brown Pride shirt). I was super heated, but I just laughed. Self hating attitudes will get us nowhere.

As to the INS question EDJ possed, Oh boy how that makes me angry. A year ago one of my family members got arrested by the INS (even though he had a GC, which is really pink not green). I already had a deep dislike for this agency as a whole, but after dealing w/ individual people in the agency, the taste in my mouth was certainly worse. And a lot of them were latin. I know this is going to sound horrible but, man all I could think was, sell-outs. I know some latin people join the INS to help others, so they don't get treated badly or whatever. But most are just self-hating bastards, who have grown tired of fighting for what is right and have become pawns of their own iniquity. It's fucking sad.

But I think we all get shit. Of course when we are part of one particular group, we are apt to think our group suffers the worst. I think gay people are always geting grief. If U really want to insult someone (well at least where I grew up) call them a fag/ queer, or a bitch (so maybe females get it worse).

And to TL, I agree that people can pull themselves up from their boot straps. Some can, not all. I know many living proofs of that. People who live in the "hood" have it way harder than most. It is a world that few outsiders can understand. It's not just one thing stacked against them, but many. And unless U've lived it, then I don't think U can speak on it w/ any real understanding (not saying that U haven't or have). And while being white/American and being poor is hard, trust me it's not as hard as being a person of color and being poor (and I mean any color). My 2 cents.

May 12, 2002
EDJ said:
YOUNg MYZT,
WHAT YOU gOT TO SAY ABOUT THE CHICANOS THAT LABEL AND MAKE FUN OF REAL MEXICANS? THE ONES THAT BECOME INS OFFICERS AND TREAT THEY'RE "SUPPOSED PEOPLE" AS BEAST JUST CAUSE THEY COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE?

I FELL YOU AFRICA 2010 151%
im chicano, and i dont get it any easier when i go to central mexico to visit my family. i dont dis border brother, but i will be quick to check a southerner who looks down on me for being born here in the u.s. and not only ins officers, but cops themselves, as well as black ones...black and latin cops are jerks with us,mexicans and blacks. whether we admit it or not, most of our race, are destructive, always looking for an excuse to not better themselves. im from the ghetto, i cant afford it, i didnt finish school= get a g.e.d, if you are from the ghetto, get some scholarships, fuck all that. we got to find a way to better ourselves, and get our proper place in this country...im out

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I was raised not to judge someone because of there race or just what I see off hand, I was basically all on how that person treats you is how you decide if you like them or not... I've hung with some mean lookin dudes that would make someone piss in there pants , but they turned out to be the coolest peeps on this earth....YOU CANt JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!!!!!!

as far as getting past all this racist shit...people say you need to teach the young yes, that is true but you also need to teach the old because that is were it's comming from..a child doesnt know how to dislike until you teach it to...AND livin out here in MILWAUKEE Im startin to see how slower some ares are than others....like out here the shit kills me like everyone is stuck on stereo types and prejudecs and racist ass shit...Not like VEGAS and like how Isaid Im not like that so me being out her is like everyday Im getting pissed off and my nerves are getting worked and when ever someone asks me what I think of milwaukee...I tell them Milwaukee aint shit but a hole bunch of closeminded as fucks...see people will talk and say there not but I learned that out here as soon as you turn your back someone is this or that..I guess the defintion of being open minded is different.

Im a chicana and it's sad to see that my own peeps will accept a straight blond blue eyed girl over me cause Iam not full blooded mexican and straight up This is just from what I seen but Mexicans dont like to see there own woman even talking a black male...I get hella shit and glares all the time when Im out with my friends and some asses have even called me a n-lover cant figure out why???? but just as long as Im not in there shoes then Im a o.k!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
A little off topic but I dont think race is getitng better becuase it seem like we are still stuck in the past seriously some parts more sevre then others just with different dates and years.. look at the movies lately it been squeals and not new orignal movies the same with music and Bay area rap in genreal and Southern rap will never seem to escape the bling bling,in the south Redneck racists still run the damn place and talk like we are still in the hanging black people from a tree/cold war type era, A lotta people houses are finally colapsing(anybody feel me on this seriously most of our houses are extremely old and mine is about to collapse but im broke so im fucked and I know a lotta peeps in the same situation), we still gotta a bush in Office like 1989 never left, everybody got computers now that a little diffrent but it seem only technology moving foward, stertypings on tv,some racist places,etc is still sued, Polticans are still only for the cash, the "war on Drugs" is still alive and kicking in governemt, the war on communism switched to the war On Terror a little diffrent but same thing just about, happening.. I know it sounds silly and corny but anybody but me relize it seem like in some area and more sevre then other areas it seem like we as a whole are stuck in in the past like Afros and the 70's are the trend all over again.. sorry for getting off topic y'all but I think that may contribute ot the whole race relations becuae if the past is on people minds that hatred of color never goes away, It seem like the only thing moving foward is technology on big businesses even some companys are using the same methods of business.. see what happens on sundays..