LA MISSION MOVIE 4 SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
it was an alright movie,just not the fagged out scenes,the rides are koo in that movie,when i first saw it i was like oh shit when i heard mousie's northside soldier song came out on the bus scene..i havent heard that song in a koo min,after watching it i put that song on play..

May 6, 2007
Not alot of people like to fuck with websites. I personally don't ever since RapBay took 4 months to ship 2 cds and HBRap sent me some cds I already had cause they were out of stock on what I ordered. So quit hatin on dude

Jun 1, 2009
well i guess no one wants it 15 shipped its a allright movie i paid 19 plus shiping everyone said it was good on here months ago thats why i got it now i can sell it.

Jun 5, 2004
WATCHED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST WEEK, DIDNT LIKE IT. IT WOULD BE OK I GUESS TO MAYBE INCLUDE SOME FAG SHIT OR WHATEVER CUZ ITS FRISCO, BUT THEY STRAIGHT FOCUSED ON IT TOO MUCH. LIKE THATS WHAT 1 OUT OF EVERY 2 FAMILIES IN THE MISSION GO THROUGH OR SOMETHING. I SEE Y THE HOMIES GOT MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT

AND TELL ME WHY BENJAMIN BRATT SAID "NA'M SAYIN? NAA'M SAYIN?" TWICE IN A ROW.

Dec 29, 2008
the movie was ok.

i was expecting like a new jack city type film but in the mission. instead it was like brokeback mountain that shit threw me off. i think the mission still needs a movie made about it by someone from the mission. there was so much reality left out of that film.