L.A. Noire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
I'm wondering how much content is gonna get released for this game now. I'm on the fence about buying it. I was thinking about buying the Rockstar Pass now and then renting the game when Reefer Madness drops. Any good deals on this game?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Heresy, how does the game fare now after so many days of being out? have you completed the story yet?

does anyone else play strickly in black and white like i do?

Jun 11, 2004
Ya I'm curious to hear, after playing this game for a while and getting pretty far into it or beating it, would u guys recommend it as a purchase for someone who hasn't played it or is it not worth it?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i would if your a fan of good movies, because thats what this is.

its not much of a game as far as replay value at all, but as a film in the same veins as noir films of the 40s fuck with it if your a fan

Oct 3, 2006
Thi game is dope...I like these type of games, that has a story and plays out like a movie which this is a perfect example of

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Heresy, how does the game fare now after so many days of being out? have you completed the story yet?

does anyone else play strickly in black and white like i do?
I've completed it and I enjoyed the experience. I rarely pick games back up after I beat them, and truth be told, the only way I will pick this back up is if there is more DLC. I didn't get all the cars, didn't find all the movie reels, etc and even though others like to do such things because it adds longevity, I don't really get into the item hunting because it doesn't add to the story. Now the street crimes? Thats a different story altogether because some of the people you encounter in the main gameplay will pop up in the street crimes so I liked those.

Ya I'm curious to hear, after playing this game for a while and getting pretty far into it or beating it, would u guys recommend it as a purchase for someone who hasn't played it or is it not worth it?
I never recomend purchases fam. The reason for this is because I know a lot of people want to play games but don't exactly have $65 lying around, especially with gas being $4.55 a gallon and people gettin' layed off. All I do is suggest PLAY or PASS. Nothing more and nothing less and this game is a PLAY.