L.A. Noire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
from what I gather if you got your cuete out when you approach them, get close enough and keep the reticule on them and you will fire a warning shot that makes them surrender

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
PROPS.

i stay at a distance and just peel their wig back like a cop would. i need to try and get closer next time.

lol at making more victims then arrests in the 40s though

Aug 17, 2004
the whole quit and restart thing works but ive been catching myself getting pissed when i fuck up on interrogations..i need that perfect score lol
Me too breh, I have to have all questions right to be happy but I wont lie there have been a few occasions where quitting and restarting just took too goddamn long and I had to settle for some 3/4 which still pissed me off.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol...ya feel? i havent read past the tips in that walkthrough but i do believe the guide will help. my big thing is clues. i try and find all the clues..if the perp has beedy eyes an shit i try and accuse AS LONG as i have something that contradicts what they are saying..

Aug 17, 2004
Yea thats pretty much how it goes, if you think they are lying but don't have proof you have to doubt. Sometimes though the "truthful" face throws me off because usually if they are telling the truth they look dead at you and their eyes don't go all over the place. But some of the people still look all over the place even if they are telling the truth. I'm thinking about trying out the the black and white option like MTT said to see if it makes a difference.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont want to ruin anything but

SPOIELRS

im on that traffic case with the little girl that crashed by the police station..that little kid was telling the truth even though she had shifty eyes..tf?

END

anyways, i seen MTT mention that black and white trick..what does it do?