L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Great job of fucking up an otherwise great post, folks.

If I could push the e-bullshit and e-banging aside...

Great article, and a truly sad story. Someone who was trying to actually do something with thier life, make something for themselves, and had all the help and guidance you could ask for, and some lowlife loser who would have never been anything in his pathetic life kills him.

RIP

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
this is why i hate surenos.. they start shit with anyone.. if you do anything to them theyll snitch on you. I dont like gangs period.. but if i had to ever choose.. fuck surenos!
YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT IN PERSON...TRUST ME...BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER CAN TALK ABOUT KILLING A MILLION MOTHERFUCKERS... BUT WHEN REAL BEEF CRACKS YOU GONNA GO AND GET SOFT...

FUCKED UP SITUATION ESPECIALLY FOR KID WHO HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE...BUT HOW YOU GONNA GO AND SAY FUCK SURENOS? IN ALL FAIRNESS YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID FUCK GANGS IN GENERAL WITHOUT CHOOSING ONE FACTION...INNOCENT MEXICANS ARE DYING LEFT AND RIGHT AT THE HANDS OF BLOODS AND CRIPS TOO...THEY MIGHT ONLY BE MANUAL LABORERS BUT THEY HUMAN TOO...SO FUCK YOU!!!

AND REAL GANGSTERS DONT RAT SO STOP FUCKING WITH THEM LAMES THAT SNITCH...THEY AINT REAL SOUTHSIDERS.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT IN PERSON...TRUST ME...BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER CAN TALK ABOUT KILLING A MILLION MOTHERFUCKERS... BUT WHEN REAL BEEF CRACKS YOU GONNA GO AND GET SOFT...

FUCKED UP SITUATION ESPECIALLY FOR KID WHO HAD A BRIGHT FUTURE...BUT HOW YOU GONNA GO AND SAY FUCK SURENOS? IN ALL FAIRNESS YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID FUCK GANGS IN GENERAL WITHOUT CHOOSING ONE FACTION...INNOCENT MEXICANS ARE DYING LEFT AND RIGHT AT THE HANDS OF BLOODS AND CRIPS TOO...THEY MIGHT ONLY BE MANUAL LABORERS BUT THEY HUMAN TOO...SO FUCK YOU!!!

AND REAL GANGSTERS DONT RAT SO STOP FUCKING WITH THEM LAMES THAT SNITCH...THEY AINT REAL SOUTHSIDERS.
^^^WELL PUT, CAMARADA...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@ Chree... I see... we're just mournin' this dudes death. SLICC dude was not allowed to wear red? This dude had no gang ties... they asked where he was from... it didn't matter what he said because they were going to kill him anyway. He did the right thing by not responding and they killed him in cold blood anyway. Just like that 14 year old girl that was killed for no reason.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
YOU FEEL INTIMIDATED??? TONY, YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE, WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL, THAT THESE SHOOTINGS WERE RANDOM???
Do I feel intimidated? Not one bit... but I feel some of y'all are trying to intimidate folks on here talking about "you wouldn't say that to my face", calling folks names and all of that BS.

Yes I feel that these shootings were random because the victims (including the mexicans that were killed) were innocent and didn't have any gang ties.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
YOU MUST GET INTIMIDATED EASY THEN...CHECK YOUR CHONIES...AND HAVE CHREE WIPE YOUR ASS FOR YOU WHILE YOU AT IT...
See... this is what I am talking about. You're only impressing yourself with that kind of talk. So keep pleasing yourself.

What makes you think I am intimidated? I just said let it go because y'all aren't intimidating nobody on here so quit tryin'....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
@ Chree... I see... we're just mournin' this dudes death. SLICC dude was not allowed to wear red? This dude had no gang ties... they asked where he was from... it didn't matter what he said because they were going to kill him anyway. He did the right thing by not responding and they killed him in cold blood anyway. Just like that 14 year old girl that was killed for no reason.
WEARIN RED COST HIM HIS LIFE... END OF STORY... I FOR ONE, CANT SAY THE GUNMAN WAS SET ON KILLING ANYONE THAT DAY, AND NEITHER CAN YOU... AND AS FOR HIM NOT HAVIN GANG TIES, GET REAL, TONY... I KNOW A COUPLE OF YOUNGSTERS WHO KNEW HIM AT L.A. HIGH... HE HUNG WIT BLOODS... SEE, WHEN YOURE TIED INTO T5HE STREETS, YOU GET THE REAL NEWS... NOT SOME FABRICATED LIES CONJURED UP BY THE MEDIA TO SATISFY THEIR NEED TO DIVIDE THE MINORITY COMMUNITY EVEN FURTHER...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
See... this is what I am talking about. You're only impressing yourself with that kind of talk. So keep pleasing yourself.

What makes you think I am intimidated? I just said let it go because y'all aren't intimidating nobody on here so quit tryin'....

I NEVER SAID "YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE"! I SAID "YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT IN PERSON" AND IT'S OBVIOUS WHY!!! PEOPLE BEEN GETTING SMOKED...THAT AINT A MYTH...MATTER OF FACT IT'S THE REASON WHY THIS THREAD IS POSTED...IT'S NOT LIKE IM STRETCHING THE TRUTH RIGHT?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I NEVER SAID "YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT TO MY FACE"! I SAID "YOU WOULDNT SAY THAT IN PERSON" AND IT'S OBVIOUS WHY!!! PEOPLE BEEN GETTING SMOKED...THAT AINT A MYTH...MATTER OF FACT IT'S THE REASON WHY THIS THREAD IS POSTED...IT'S NOT LIKE IM STRETCHING THE TRUTH RIGHT?
So what are you implying? It's the internet let it go... you're not scaring anyone on this site with your intimidating/threat tactics.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
So what are you implying? It's the internet let it go... you're not scaring anyone on this site with your intimidating/threat tactics.
I DIDNT IMPLY NOTHIN... IT WASNT EVEN ADRESSED TOWARDS YOU...PLUS I DONT MAKE THREATS PARTNER, IF SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN IT AINT GONNA BE BROADCASTED ONLINE...STOP TRYNA READ BETWEEN THE LINES, IF YOU CANT ADRESS WHAT I'M SAYING... THEN YOU JUST NET BANGING WITH NO AFFILIATIONS.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
WEARIN RED COST HIM HIS LIFE... END OF STORY... I FOR ONE, CANT SAY THE GUNMAN WAS SET ON KILLING ANYONE THAT DAY, AND NEITHER CAN YOU... AND AS FOR HIM NOT HAVIN GANG TIES, GET REAL, TONY... I KNOW A COUPLE OF YOUNGSTERS WHO KNEW HIM AT L.A. HIGH... HE HUNG WIT BLOODS... SEE, WHEN YOURE TIED INTO T5HE STREETS, YOU GET THE REAL NEWS... NOT SOME FABRICATED LIES CONJURED UP BY THE MEDIA TO SATISFY THEIR NEED TO DIVIDE THE MINORITY COMMUNITY EVEN FURTHER...
You sure do know a lot... You know why the car with the 6 year old kid was shot up right? You know the football player had gang ties too huh....

So what's the reason the 14 year old girl was killed?