L.A high school start running back killed by 18th st gang member good read lil long

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I DIDNT IMPLY NOTHIN... IT WASNT EVEN ADRESSED TOWARDS YOU...PLUS I DONT MAKE THREATS PARTNER, IF SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN IT AINT GONNA BE BROADCASTED ONLINE...STOP TRYNA READ BETWEEN THE LINES, IF YOU CANT ADRESS WHAT I'M SAYING... THEN YOU JUST NET BANGING WITH NO AFFILIATIONS.
Tony net bangin'? You got me mixed up. I don't net bang... I don't bang at all.

It's disturbing to see that innocent people are being killed and targeted because of the color of their skin.

Y'all net bangers (who have street ties) are on here trying to justify why it's happening. Y'all want to blame the media, the innocent victims, instead of blaming who's really responsible. I'll leave it at that!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
You sure do know a lot... You know why the car with the 6 year old kid was shot up right? You know the football player had gang ties too huh....

So what's the reason the 14 year old girl was killed?
AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE INNOCENT MEXICANS KILLED TOO???
THEY AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE BROUGHT UP OR YOU JUST STICKING TO ONE SIDE OF THE TABLE???

R.I.P. TO ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE KILLED BY THIS WAR, AND ESPECIALLY TO ALL MY PEOPLE.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YEA BUT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP JUST THE BLACK FOLKS THAT WAS KILLED...YOU DONT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT ANY MEXICANS...I GUESS "INNOCENT PEOPLE" IS A BROAD STATEMENT, BUT IT CAN PERCEIVED EITHER WAY. AND FROM THE LOOKS, IT SEEMS LIKE PEEPS WANT TO SAY FUCK SURENOS...AND HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THE MEXICANS WHO DIED FOR NO REASON.

PLUS I POSTED THAT BEFORE YOUR STATEMENT ON INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING KILLED OVER SKIN COLOR. ACTUALLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER YOU DID...I HADNT READ THAT YET.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
YEA BUT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP JUST THE BLACK FOLKS THAT WAS KILLED...YOU DONT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT ANY MEXICANS...I GUESS "INNOCENT PEOPLE" IS A BROAD STATEMENT, BUT IT CAN PERCEIVED EITHER WAY. AND FROM THE LOOKS, IT SEEMS LIKE PEEPS WANT TO SAY FUCK SURENOS...AND HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THE MEXICANS WHO DIED FOR NO REASON.

PLUS I POSTED THAT BEFORE YOUR STATEMENT ON INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING KILLED OVER SKIN COLOR. ACTUALLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER YOU DID...I HADNT READ THAT YET.
Do I feel intimidated? Not one bit... but I feel some of y'all are trying to intimidate folks on here talking about "you wouldn't say that to my face", calling folks names and all of that BS.

Yes I feel that these shootings were random because the victims (including the mexicans that were killed) were innocent and didn't have any gang ties.
I think you probably missed this^^^^

Dec 28, 2004
AND AS FOR HIM NOT HAVIN GANG TIES, GET REAL, TONY... I KNOW A COUPLE OF YOUNGSTERS WHO KNEW HIM AT L.A. HIGH... HE HUNG WIT BLOODS... SEE, WHEN YOURE TIED INTO T5HE STREETS, YOU GET THE REAL NEWS... NOT SOME FABRICATED LIES CONJURED UP BY THE MEDIA TO SATISFY THEIR NEED TO DIVIDE THE MINORITY COMMUNITY EVEN FURTHER...
real shit...

when you got homies from certain hoods, you automatically affiliated with them in the eyes of their enemies.......so even if you don't claim, you got funk with their enemies. Everybody knows that...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Tony net bangin'? You got me mixed up. I don't net bang... I don't bang at all.

It's disturbing to see that innocent people are being killed and targeted because of the color of their skin.

Y'all net bangers (who have street ties) are on here trying to justify why it's happening. Y'all want to blame the media, the innocent victims, instead of blaming who's really responsible. I'll leave it at that!
WHO ARE YOU REFFERING TO AS NET BANGERS??? THERES ONLY ONE NET BANGER FUCKIN THIS THREAD UP WITH LIES AND FANTASIES... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, FAG..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HUH??? MY BAD... ITS THE OTHER THREAD I WAS TALKIN ABOUT... NO, IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT HIM... WHY YOU TRYIN TO TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE NET BANGIN, WHEN YOU DO THE SAME SHIT... FUCK THIS N FUCK THAT... BE A MAN AND GO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT THEM SO CALLED SCRAPS IN YOUR AREA CODE, FOO...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
HUH??? MY BAD... ITS THE OTHER THREAD I WAS TALKIN ABOUT... NO, IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT HIM... WHY YOU TRYIN TO TALK SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE NET BANGIN, WHEN YOU DO THE SAME SHIT... FUCK THIS N FUCK THAT... BE A MAN AND GO DO SOMETHIN ABOUT THEM SO CALLED SCRAPS IN YOUR AREA CODE, FOO...
Where did i ever say i bang?
Just cuz i dont like scraps doesnt mean imma go out on a vigilante mission and "do something about it"

when did i say anything about "scraps" on here?

u spoke on "the only netbanger"

the biggest netbanger i saw was gurlyman, he bangs snorte and sur

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Where did i ever say i bang?
Just cuz i dont like scraps doesnt mean imma go out on a vigilante mission and "do something about it"

when did i say anything about "scraps" on here?

u spoke on "the only netbanger"

the biggest netbanger i saw was gurlyman, he bangs snorte and sur
YOU A POORMANS WHITEDEVIL...AND NO DISRESPECT TO WHITE DEVIL CAUSE SOMETIMES HE'S ON POINT ABOUT SHIT... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND??? NOT SO MUCH...PLUS WHATS YOUR BEEF WITH SURENOS...YOU GET BEAT UP OR GOT YOUR GIRL TOOK? BY SOMEBODY CLAIMING SUR? CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARENT IN SOUTHERN CALI AT THIS POINT? CAUSE SOMEHOW SOMEWAY YOU'D HAVE A COUSIN OR SOMEONE YOU GREW UP WITH THAT WOULD BE A SURENO...THATS IF YOU ARE MEXICAN. CARE TO ELABORATE?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
YOU A POORMANS WHITEDEVIL...AND NO DISRESPECT TO WHITE DEVIL CAUSE SOMETIMES HE'S ON POINT ABOUT SHIT... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND??? NOT SO MUCH...PLUS WHATS YOUR BEEF WITH SURENOS...YOU GET BEAT UP OR GOT YOUR GIRL TOOK? BY SOMEBODY CLAIMING SUR? CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARENT IN SOUTHERN CALI AT THIS POINT? CAUSE SOMEHOW SOMEWAY YOU'D HAVE A COUSIN OR SOMEONE YOU GREW UP WITH THAT WOULD BE A SURENO...THATS IF YOU ARE MEXICAN. CARE TO ELABORATE?
Im half white half mex

nothing happened to me, just some tried to rape my cousin and her bf got 1 of em and beat his ass the sureno pulled a gun, there was a struggle, and the sureno ended up gettin shot n killed, and his boys snitched, said the gun was her bfs.

Me, I can care less about gangs, that aint my shit, thats why if you are allowed in ECCR, you will see how much they dislike me for calling them netenos lol

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Im half white half mex

nothing happened to me, just some tried to rape my cousin and her bf got 1 of em and beat his ass the sureno pulled a gun, there was a struggle, and the sureno ended up gettin shot n killed, and his boys snitched, said the gun was her bfs.

Me, I can care less about gangs, that aint my shit, thats why if you are allowed in ECCR, you will see how much they dislike me for calling them netenos lol
WELL, TRY NOT TO GROUP ALL SOUTH SIDERS INTO THAT CATEGORY, DOG... THAT BEHAVIOR IS FROWNED UPON BY MOST CAMARADAS, YOU FEEL ME???

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Im half white half mex

THAT SHIT IS IN VIOLATION...HOMOSEXUALITY, CHILD MOLESTERS, RAPISTS, AND ,SNITCHES DONT GET NO PASS...NO MATTER IF YOU ARE A SURENO...THE REAL MOTHERFUCKERS CARRY THEMSELVES WITH HONOR ALL THAT OTHER BULLSHIT DONT SLIDE. SO FUCK THEM FOOLS FOR THAT BULLSHIT...THEY AINT REAL SURENOS...THERE'S A CERTAIN CODE OF CONDUCT WE USE... AND THAT OBVIOUSLY DOESNT FALL WITHIN THOSE LINES.

Mar 3, 2008
yeah u shoudnt blast a whole faction though unless u bang the opposite. so i feel stomper. however stomper will have to admit that 85% of surenos are on some racist shit agaimst blacks. 1 out of 3 blk gangs probably have latino members and etc. southside gangs rarely due and i know this for a fact because i fuck with some of the cool`1's. put it like this my homeboy from tortilla flats homeboy wrote fuck niggers on they wall in the hood, now that obviously is going to get some shit cracking. but r.i.p to all innocent people who got hit and all ya'll stupid muthafucks in a min u will be murked crippled or warehoused 4ever.