KVE's Big Rude R.I.P. --Sad News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Sad News in the 209.

Killa Valleys Big Rudy that put out the album with us "Farm Boyzz: Plantin' Seedz" past away on November 28th Friday......He was a big heart dude that gave out the the world. Died of heart failure at the young age of 33! Not only a good friend of mine but my brother in-law of 12 years. He will be missed by many.

I am setting up a fund to give to his family for expenses. I will donate a CD of the ":(Farmboy Boyzz: Plantin' Seedz" to all that do donate at least $5, appreciate all the support.

Paypal: [email protected]
email: [email protected] or [email protected]
209-724-0833

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I was crushed when I heard the homie passed. It was tragic. Me, Rob & Rudy used to always take trips all over.. especially in the KVE heyday.. we spent many a days and nights promoting at hotspots.. shows... where ever! This young man was such a genuinely good dude with a million stories to tell! Between me and Rudy... Robb could never stop laughin lol.... We gotta keep pushin forward for the homie.... That Farmboy: Plantin Seedz album was his pride and joy... Thank you all for the kind words and prayers.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
thank u all for the kind words and thoughts... Rudy would've been excited to know people had this love for him.

Gabe: We miss the game and at times wish we were back doing things. thanx for the love....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
OMG..Robb, Keith, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I am almost positive I met him a few times with you guys. Stay strong!

Nov 14, 2002
aaawww maaan,rude was a cool as dude,im glad i had a chance to meet him and be part of his compilation.

farmboyz forever.

R.I.P Big Rude