Kutt not signed to Strange Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Straight Faygo Cola is bootsy. I don't like it. And yeah, it's the strawberry joint.

I drank Faygo years before I got into ICP. It was the only drink I could afford. I remember buying a Faygo two liter for $.59 back like eight years ago.

May 29, 2009
lol, this forum's recently become overrun by a severe case of contagious ADHD or some shit. At least freedomlost can keep it on track. FOCUS.

But yeah, Liquid Assassin's new album was pretty wild. I don't listen to Grave Plott much but I was under the impression that they were still on Strange's label and not just for distribution.

So that leaves Kutt, Prozak and Grave Plott. Brother Lynch Hung ... is he on Strange now? He's listed as such.

According to wiki:
Roster

Big Scoob
Brotha Lynch Hung
Cognito
Grave Plott
Kabosh
Krizz Kaliko
Kutt Calhoun
Project Deadman
Prozak
Tech N9ne

May 29, 2009
lol, fuck you all RE: Wikipedia. I'm just sayin we obviously can't trust the information posted on the CEO of the label's' myspace so where do we look for source information.

okay.. So do we know who's distro through strange and who's actually on the roster? a legitimate source?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
DJ Pimp is as legitimate as me. lol

Dude's gonna be a friend of Cognito and know more than everyone on the Sicc. When I come to where ever it is in Cali he's from, I expect him to greet me nicely at the Olive Garden he works for.

Apr 8, 2006
I think Kutt twice as tight as Kaliko.
Move n to the next bitch and they likes that shit are so gangsta.
I jus dont think his last album was so good but man Kutts tight

May 29, 2009
Hit Me Back, from the Flames tape, gotta be in my top 5. N A Whitemanzeyez, In My Face, Good Friend and Smilin' Faces are all off the chain tracks IMO. With that said, i just think Kaliko's "funkra" helped bring the entire roster from spittin like Celsius to what is today with the hooks that he brought. While that makes him a valuable asset and talented in writing and performing the music, Kutt is grittier.

If I had to say, of their latest releases (being Feature Presentation, Killer and Genius) I'd have to rate it as Tech > Kaliko > Calhoun

IMO, naturally