Kutt not signed to Strange Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Anyone else feel thats a terrible oversight on Travis' part.. Scoob has been signed since April of 2009 and Kutt has been signed since 2004 and has worked with Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko far prior to that.. when Strange Music is mentioned any fan would automatically think the trio of Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun and Krizz Kaliko.. *shrugs*

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
My mistake though you would think him being half CEO of all people he would give oversight to the MySpace page that is clearly made for him.. or the person making it not to forget one of the earlier signed artists.. I suppose the page wouldn't get much traffic on it anyway but still..

ECF'NW.

May 29, 2009
he also neglected to post Grave Plott...
Mind you, they're listed as Strange Music artists AND Dirty Thug (not Suburban Noize)

Feb 9, 2006
Mind you, they're listed as Strange Music artists AND Dirty Thug (not Suburban Noize)
Fuck a Grave Plott...

Bottomline, Scoob shouild not be on there before Kutt period. lol thats just retarded...

And ya Kutt is very much UNDERrated. His Flamez mixtape shits on over half of Lil Waynes or Chamillionairs mixtapes. And FP wasnt packed with bangers, but the ones that did crack, were harder than prob 80% of shit you see on BET.

As a solo artist he would go much further in the game then Kaliko would. Unless Kailiko just turned into a Akon or Nate Dogg and did hooks for everyone.

Jul 1, 2004
You neglected to learn that Graveplott...
1. Sucks a fat fucking ass.

2. They are no longer a group, due to Killa C's Bitchassness.

3. They are no longer on a distribution deal with Strange Music.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Jul 1, 2004
Fuck a Grave Plott...

Bottomline, Scoob shouild not be on there before Kutt period. lol thats just retarded...

And ya Kutt is very much UNDERrated. His Flamez mixtape shits on over half of Lil Waynes or Chamillionairs mixtapes. And FP wasnt packed with bangers, but the ones that did crack, were harder than prob 80% of shit you see on BET.

As a solo artist he would go much further in the game then Kaliko would. Unless Kailiko just turned into a Akon or Nate Dogg and did hooks for everyone.
Flamez > ANY OF THE MIXTAPE MESSIAH VOLUMES?

nut ride much?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just found out that a gas station up the road sells 20oz. Faygo's for $.69. They have five or six different flavors to choose from. I was pretty pleased to have found my precious Red Pop in the cooler.