Kutt not signed to Strange Music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
I like all strange artists but how could u say Kutt is the weakest. He is atleast 10 times better than Scoob. if ur talking about between Tech Krizz and Kutt I think he can keep up with tech at times and I think is a better rapper than Krizz. But Krizz is overall more talented than Kutt because he can sing and do all different types of genres. I guess its the way u look at it.

Sep 24, 2002
ahem..right now with everything but exposed and fan base Kutt >>>> Tech >> Kaliko

kut has been fucking killing it since the first grant rice mixtape and hasnt stopped. the most recent thing that he absolutely murder (yes even tech got hit lol) was so high on that new krizz kutt is a fucking beast and IS the future of Strange if is stays around long enough

Oct 17, 2006
ahem..right now with everything but exposed and fan base Kutt >>>> Tech >> Kaliko

kut has been fucking killing it since the first grant rice mixtape and hasnt stopped. the most recent thing that he absolutely murder (yes even tech got hit lol) was so high on that new krizz kutt is a fucking beast and IS the future of Strange if is stays around long enough
i sort of agree with you. Kutt has stepped his game up a huge amount. his verse on So high was dope. on alot of tracks he has the same exact flow as tech if no better.

Jun 22, 2007
Yeah Kutt is definetely not even close to the weakest. Kutt is a better rapper than Krizz, Krizz is more talented overall like someone else said. He is a fucking beast, and continues to get better.