KUTT GETTIN CUT FROM THE TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2012
[video=youtube;m3Kxe6cXiCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Kxe6cXiCY&feature=youtu.be[/video]
This video offends me. Tech is on some stupid shit.

FIRST OF ALL... He talks about all the cities he's hitting... (You don't hit NY unless it's Rochester or something boony like...)

SECOND... I have purchased all of his albums, including the Flamez tape, which was MERCH! at the Fire and Ice Tour... (and don't forget how me and "whoever" had problems because they wouldn't release the album...) Does anyone remember FTO? That wasn't me who started FTO... (maybe) But I sure remember a graphic I made back in the day, of Trav and a kat named JuggaloOutKaxt (Glen) at a steak joint where I put fake "Flamez" cd's in their hands and was politely asked by "someone's" wife to take it down in exchange for an "exclusive" pic of Tech. (She delivered... still have the pic)

THIRD... A Tech show isn't a TECH show unless Kutty is there with him.

Tech is on some bullshit.

Ask Kutty if the industry became Tech...

Look at this motherfucker with his official hat, bandanna, and glasses...

Yo Tech.. You're trying to blame the fucking FANS because you don't have your man on tour?

Bullshit. He WAS the "Red-Headed Step Child"... The only thing holding him back on his albums was shitty Kali chorus'.

That vid is some bullshit. How are you gonna say that shit to a person who owns those albums and bought those tickets? Tech, you're fuckin turnin' BITCH mayne.

And FUCK 816 BOYS.

Edit: AND ON TOP OF THAT!; you're gonna be behind bullshit like PDM and Liquid Assassin? You're going to sign BULLSHIT like Lynch and talk shit on Kutty? How much does Lynch sell? How many fucking tickets does Lynch sell? NONE! Dude doesn't even tour.. that Dave Chapelle lookin' motherfucker can eat my baby nuts. How many cd's does Big Scoob sell? NONE... I don't even bother to download that bullshit. He's wack. You should call him "Big Whatthefuckever"...

You turned on us, man...

No wonder this forum is dead.

Mar 20, 2006
Damn that's kinda fucked up. You can tell tech is heated, but he's taking anger that he has with himself out on us. The only people that are gonna watch this video probably have all Kutt's stuff anyway. Strange fucked up and they know it. They're worrying too much about the business end of things and forgetting what got them so far in the first place.

Oct 25, 2006
I don't really see why not having an album dropping this year would keep him from being on this tour. If anything, it should be MORE of a reason to be on this tour, as he doesn't have an album dropping to make sales off of. I'm sensing a disturbance in the Strange force.

May 20, 2006
[video=youtube;m3Kxe6cXiCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Kxe6cXiCY&feature=youtu.be[/video]
wow.......

Tech is kinda puttin his hustle down to the level of every local rapper trying to sell you their mixtape at the gas station...

"buy MY mfn' mixtape!!!"........ "come to MY show!!!"..... "IM the greatests rapper around!!!"

not a good look.....mad cause nobody is buying your mixtape????

SM is "supposed" to be bigger than some mixtape sales...

Feb 20, 2008
couldn't have said it any better....although i'm still impressed with the quality of tech as an artist, but i do feel he's overhyping the attention he's getting as he deserves to be well fucking beyond a jay-z or kanye west.

"Edit: AND ON TOP OF THAT!; you're gonna be behind bullshit like PDM and Liquid Assassin? You're going to sign BULLSHIT like Lynch and talk shit on Kutty? How much does Lynch sell? How many fucking tickets does Lynch sell? NONE! Dude doesn't even tour.. that Dave Chapelle lookin' motherfucker can eat my baby nuts. How many cd's does Big Scoob sell? NONE... I don't even bother to download that bullshit. He's wack. You should call him "Big Whatthefuckever"...

You turned on us, man...

No wonder this forum is dead."

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lol This is something else. That's the first time in ever I've seen Tech N9ne wearing a hat like every other rapper on the planet.

Kutt has been talking about not having the backing from STRANGE for years.

Never once did I hear ill words from Kutt about fan treatment.

This has nothing to do with "the fans".

What I'm hearing a lot from that video is "I", even if that "I" is being cast in a negative light.

Somebody made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I hope Kutt enjoys the tour he's getting on. He deserves a lot of shine for his talent. He reminds me of Tupac a lot and Bun B a little.

Dec 27, 2005
so how does pulling kutt from tour help sell kutt merch? or improve kutt fanbase? if your really trying to help him than why are you pulling him from "sold out shows". appears that you are minimizing his exposure tech. a lot of your fans show their support by going to the shows.

i'll never deny that tech is the greatest rapper alive but i know that when i mention his name to a lot of people over the years they refer to tech n9ne as a group... so tech n9ne the group is kutt and kaliko like it or not!

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
To 90% of the people who go to the shows and don't browse forums and arent hardcore about keeping up with the newest Tech collabs and interviews like us Kutt is just a hypeman. Tech needs to calm down though because even before this whole negative vibe thing Kutt never sold that well. When people go to a Tech show they go to see TECH N9NE. And just because Tech is cool with Kutt doesnt mean everyone is going to flock to his albums, same with scoob. Not many aspiring artists get the chance Kutt gets, a lot pf artists got to promote themselves and start from the bottom, and if their music is great enough people will flock with or without a better strange contract with better promo.

Jan 6, 2012
How is Tech going to approve a full album and even the name "Red Headed Step Child" and then later, talk shit on it? Dude is (supposedly) 50% owner of the label and let it go through, and now all of a sudden he wants to be sandy about it?

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
General consensus from a select few who are in the know that've posted either on The Real StrangeLand on FB or TRTN is that Tech ain't teling the whole story. One particular source threw out there something about Tech deciding to not including Kutt due to something dude did on the last tour in regards to the bus rules. That's hilarious considering MGK's pledge (if you will) to blatantly disregard Tech's tour rules on Hostile Takeover. Another source chalked ths up to Kutty being "put in his place."

either way, sounds like Tech might not be keeping it one hunnid, regardless of him walking out of the room lookin mad as hell with his botte of water.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
It'll be weird seeing Tech perform without Kutt by his side. But i can honestly say that I'm not much of a Kutt supporter. Every project i hear from him only has a few songs that i think are even worth listening to more than a couple times. Pulling him off of the tour doesnt make any sense unless they plan on dropping him from the label.

Dec 14, 2005
I kinda feel Tech.. just because I know thats really his boy you know? He wouldnt have went out of his way to make a video about it if he didnt give a shit about Kutt as a person and an artist on HIS label. If Kutt was on ANY OTHER LABEL he would probably have been run out of town already due to lack of sales.. if you cant get good sales with juggalos backing your shit.. id say youre in some trouble.

Dont get me wrong, I love the dude Kutt, I think he deserves everything he has, plus more. But fact of the matter is, Kutt is Techs boy, not Travis'.. Travis is a business man, all he cares about is adding a couple more zeros to his revenue.

Now, keeping him off of the tour is fucked up, but face it, in the eyes of most people, hes just a hypeman. We know better, but were not going to each go buy 5 copies of every album hes put out and a bunch of t-shirts and shit just to keep him on. A better idea on their part, would be to have Kutt on this tour, and then let everyone know that maybe next time he wont be here if yall dont support ya boy.. idk.. seems crazy to me that he wont be there