KUTT GETTIN CUT FROM THE TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
I kinda feel Tech.. just because I know thats really his boy you know? He wouldnt have went out of his way to make a video about it if he didnt give a shit about Kutt as a person and an artist on HIS label. If Kutt was on ANY OTHER LABEL he would probably have been run out of town already due to lack of sales.. if you cant get good sales with juggalos backing your shit.. id say youre in some trouble.

Dont get me wrong, I love the dude Kutt, I think he deserves everything he has, plus more. But fact of the matter is, Kutt is Techs boy, not Travis'.. Travis is a business man, all he cares about is adding a couple more zeros to his revenue.

Now, keeping him off of the tour is fucked up, but face it, in the eyes of most people, hes just a hypeman. We know better, but were not going to each go buy 5 copies of every album hes put out and a bunch of t-shirts and shit just to keep him on. A better idea on their part, would be to have Kutt on this tour, and then let everyone know that maybe next time he wont be here if yall dont support ya boy.. idk.. seems crazy to me that he wont be there
He didn't go out his way to make this video. I'm almost positive that it was part of one of the SM LIVE weekly web videos

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Actually I believe in the eyes of 'most people,' he's not a hype man. He's a part of that "Tech N9ne group" everyone is always talking about. :cheeky:

Nov 6, 2005
Im confused by this whole thing.

All I know is Kutt gets just as much play (if not more lately) than Tech does... I love that Mother Fuckers music. I don't see how that video helps things though? The fans up on Strange enough to be seeing it, ARE the ones buying his shit. The ones NOT buying his shit are the fans that would not take the time to search for a weekly video series done by Strange. (Just my opinion though). I get what he's saying but I have always thought the talking shit to your "core fan base" as if they are representatives of your ENTIRE fan base is off point. It doesnt make me feel as if your being 100 % Tech, it feels like your alienating the MAJOR group that DOES what your saying we DONT by accusing us of what the trendy or part time fans are doing.

I dislike anytime there is drama with the "core" that made Strange what it is though. I'd rather EVERYONE on the label be making major numbers and getting what they deserve... But when that don't happen it aint your core fan bases fault. I hope this shit gets resolved, I don't wanna see kutty go any route but with Strange.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I really ain't over analyzing their shit much anymore. It's bad enough that I'm contradictory in my own life; to continually invest my resources elsewhere into something that does the same thing is no longer a viable way of spending my creative and analytical mindset.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He never said or indicated that he was. Grant Rice was however a mainstay in Tech's earlier live performances, just as Kutt & Kaliko are now. He was phased out, now Kutt's left off of this tour... he's indicating Kaliko may get the boot from the show next.

Sep 14, 2011
^^^man u sound dumb no disrespect Kutt is real sick n I think hes earned his spot to b on any strange tour more then provak n Stevie stone put together thats just the facts I was thinking at first it was cuz they want to c if ppl r going to complain about him not being on the tour

May 7, 2008
I dont think he is an idiot for saying Kutts a generic rapper.. cause he is.

Thats why his music is so boring and why id prefer to buy a krizz cd over a kutt cd.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
He never said or indicated that he was. Grant Rice was however a mainstay in Tech's earlier live performances, just as Kutt & Kaliko are now. He was phased out, now Kutt's left off of this tour... he's indicating Kaliko may get the boot from the show next.
I See why grant was bitter! He was on stage pushin that tech shit when there was no strange... I'd expect tech to put me on to! Empire performed theyre asses off on the hostile takeover tour! They had a drummer wit em and they played percussion instruments also... I guess that was grants appreciation for bein down way before it went down???? Then grant went to a show at the granada and tekneko bros. showed up and they was spittin off stage on em and flippin em off. tech didnt like that shit... Didnt hear much about grant after that...... lol sorry im ramblin it late yo and im on one..

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Good. Tech shouldn't feel obligated to put these jobber fucks on every tour just cause they're friends. Make them work for their fuckin spot. Seeing Tech without Krizz & Kutt would be refreshing.
it aint all business when u was down to ride wit tech and he was signed under 4 contracts had no money and no albums coming out....