KUTT "FEATURE PRESENTATION" DISCUSSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Man, that track "Bunk Rock Bitch" right off the top had me so amped! What sucked for me, was that I liked that track the best after my first listen through. When I first heard B.L.E.V.E. in 2004, I was really impressed. This CD also impressed me, and Kutt has crazy mainstream appeal and all, but I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would. :eyecross:

In fact, if I am analyzing S&S and Kutt as to which artist/group improved the most from their first album, I would have to say Skatter and Snug. A lot of material from Kutt didn't "grab my attention" right off the bat this time. Maybe it was the production (not my cup of tea), although, I know it was top-notch.

I never thought I would say such a thing... I have never been that big on S&S, but I finally picked up their album and really, really enjoy it! In fact, I think I have listened to that album more than Killer. Is something wrong with me? Maybe I need my ears checked, but "Word on tha Streets" has me believing in S&S, at least for now. :cool:

Oh, and yeah... where is Party Rock?! LoL I actually was hoping that was going to be on the CD......

Jan 7, 2003
Im glad to hear that everyone is diggin the album. I cant wait until Kutty gets up so i can can tell his butt about all of your responses...

Ive been hearing the album for awhile now and I still love it...Its nice to see a thread on here that is discussing instead of arguing...and yes theres a difference...

Ms. Dena

Nov 14, 2002
Strange actually got my cd to me yesterday, which was QUITE a surprise...

And the album is fucking great. Probably gonna get more play than Killer. I'm glad as hell I bought this album. LoL.

What up Dena!

Jan 7, 2003
Hey BABY!!!!

OMG, im shocked you think its great...Im completely suprised and impressed...lol...

Miss ya's...I got IM on my phone now, so Ill have to make an account so I can chat at your ass...

Nov 14, 2002
Def do. I'm looking forward to hearing from ya.

Yeah, my opinion on Kutty changed the day I bought the Flamez mixtape. After that I even through BLEVE in and gave it another listen after years. Loved it. LoL. Would love to do some promo out here in NY for 'em.

Say what's up whenever you get the chance!

Nov 14, 2002
That would be great... I promise not to sell it on Ebay!

(aparrently people think I was doing that back in the day)

You know how to get me. ;0)

Jul 1, 2004
Im glad to hear that everyone is diggin the album. I cant wait until Kutty gets up so i can can tell his butt about all of your responses...

Ive been hearing the album for awhile now and I still love it...Its nice to see a thread on here that is discussing instead of arguing...and yes theres a difference...

Ms. Dena
Oh my god its a ghost!!!

On the real, everybody I know is lovin this album. Heard several times people are likin it more than killer. Im one of em! Tell Kutty hell of a job!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Fuck it, if you really are down. Go half in on shipping with me, and ill mail you a large portion of my strange acquired promo.
I appreciate it and I'll keep it in mind, but I want to see how everything plays out regarding me not getting promo over some dude on ebay. We'll see.

I still don't want to pay to do free promo. Check on what the shipping would be. "Large portion" sounds ok to me.