KUTT "FEATURE PRESENTATION" DISCUSSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
So the day Kutt had Feature Presentation on his myspace I was at work n I didnt have speakers for the computer. Im like "shit ill just wait til I get home n check it out". I GOT HOME N IT WASNT ON THERE ANYMORE!! So I just bought it on Itunes, cuz im a broke ass nigga. THIS SHIT IS FIRE! Its sad how not too many people know about Strange and the fire they put out, especially in my neighborhood. In cleveland, if it aint all about gettin' money and cappin, it aint worth playin. :ermm:

May 4, 2006
This album is FIRE.

Kutt's album is one of the best out of Strange in 08.

Who are the guest's on each track? I know it's Tech & BG on "Jeffin'".

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Did you take any pics or anything? Let us know how it was bro
Nah, I didnt.
I forgot my camera.

But I shook hands with, and talked to Abstract Rude, Blueprint, and Slug.

Slug before the show, Blueprint after the show, and Abstract Rude after his set.

Show was REALLY good.
Atmosphere's definitely a great live act.

Blueprint's the shit. Anyone not up on him should check him out.
Abstract Rude's great, too.
If you don't know him, he's with Project Blowed.
He's had PLENTY of fucking CD's.

GKLEPTOG said:
This album is FIRE.

Kutt's album is one of the best out of Strange in 08.

Who are the guest's on each track? I know it's Tech & BG on "Jeffin'".
I'd also like to know.

Jan 6, 2006
copped it earlier at best buy for 13.99. cd's not bad. id give it a 3.5-4 outta 5.
kutt has grown better lyrically and flow wise. production is up a notch from his last album. some tracks sounds like filler with average production. matic did a good job with "letter to my kids" and "smilin faces." the track "j's on my feet" sounds like it could be a big anthem in the south. "wipe that sweat" has a great beat that standouts.but the content is a typical club track. "speed","i see it" and "whoop d whoop" sounded like e-40 could've rapped over them with it's bay area influenced production. i was kinda expecting more outta this album, but so far its worth the money. it's right behind killer in my album ranking.
is it me or does kutt sound like tech on several tracks when he switches up his flow??

Jun 20, 2008
What's funny is I wasn't expecting nearly this quality of album- even as much as I like Kutt. I was actually impressed and surprised at what a complete package I think it is. It's deeper than I thought it would be with some of the songs - like Letter to My Kids, Smiling Faces, Good Friend, and Best Man. Those messages are pretty deep spanning the feeling of an absent father and his guilt, a relationship with an abused woman, and the awkwardness of having a relationship with a friend's girl that he ends up marrying. The beats are higher quality than I often expect from Strange- while the label is in no way incompetent, they do often choose odd beats. Some work- others don't- at least for me. Kutt has solid beats all around. Further, Feature Presentation has some real bangers. If you can hear Jeezy, or E-40, or any other popular artist on this strange release- in terms of vibe and quality- that's a huge success, ya know? I think this album is more consistent than Killer, even if Tech's release had some indisputable classics.

Sep 16, 2008
1-Feature Presentation(intro)
2-Bunk Rock Bitch
3-Speed feat Jerita Streater
4-I see it feat. Tech N9ne
5-Killa City feat. E-Skool, The Popper, Jerita Streater & Paul Mussan
6-Stop Jeffin' feat. Tech N9ne, BG Bulletwound & Krizz Kaliko
7-Good Friend feat. Krizz Kaliko
8-Running Away(The Breakup) feat. Skatterman & Bishop
9-The Best Man feat. Vance Laroy
10-J's on my Feet
11-Colors feat. Joe Vertigo & Riv Locc
12-School Dayz feat. Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko
13-Shotaz feat. Snug Brim
14-The Green Mile
15-Letter to my Kids feat. Krizz Kaliko
16-Mr. Freaky(skit)
17-Wipe That Sweat feat. Krizz Kaliko & DJ Chill
18-Woop D Woop feat. Young Greed
19-Smiling Faces feat. Krizz Kaliko

^^^ For those who dont know the entire track listing with features! :cool:

Jun 20, 2006
real talk...Feature Presentation is amazing my favorite tracks are Jeffin, Shottaz, Killa City...and whoop d whoop...fuckin amazing all around album....strange is dropping hella albums that are amazing this year..big props to strange..

Mar 12, 2006
riv locc is / was a part of chop it up click... if you heard the CHOP SUEY album he got a dope ass track he recorded from jail... I got a shitload of random tracks from him, ill upload them if u guys want...