Kreayshawn Feat. 2 Chainz "Breakfast" [Official Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
hate you? I don't hate you at all..I think you're a cool cat..

but your taste in music is shitty as fuck...

and you mad because I laughed when I said you have a manager lol....

and I also laughed and told you that you can't rap...how's that hating? that's just being plain honest...

can't be too nice sometimes breh....real shit!
oh my bad I interpreted what you said wrong. and I aint mad atcha breh and I never said I had a manager I have a producer that makes most of my beats but It didnt bother me that you laughed. and I aint mad that you said I cant rap people been saying that shit its nothin new to me and I dont care what people think about my raps cause I like em and I know people do too and thats enought for me

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
but your taste in music is shitty as fuck...
bet if you looked in my ipod you'd be like "OH SHIT! I havent heard that song in years! Oh Damn That albums my shit!" I surprize people with my taste in music. Theres people that think I only listen to 2pac and bone thugs, theres some people that think I only listen to Nirvana and Modest Mouse, and the siccness thinks that all I listen too is Kreayshawn & Davina. its funny reall cause I like all that music and more. 13,782 songs in my ipod so far and the artists I mentiond only make up a small part of it

Nov 14, 2002
shes just a little girl havin fun with music and her friends.

i aint mad at that.

she not makin nobody listen to her songs.its your choice to get mad when you click the link when you already know what she raps about and sound like lol

that song made me think about this song...

[video=youtube;I5VRWwPG5QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VRWwPG5QY[/video]

back n da dayz i had to explain to my mom why Guce was so cereal about his milk lol

Jul 28, 2011
With West Coast rapper Kreayshawn's upcoming Somethin' 'Bout Kreay album dropping this summer, contributing producer Dame Grease recently hit up SOHH to discuss his attraction to the Bay Area rhyme slinger.

Dame credits Kreay's originality for motivating him to lock in studio time with her.

"I'm working with Kreayshawn," Dame told SOHH. "Whatever's got that wave to it, I'm working on it. She's dope. You've got to understand, for me, I look at every artist for who they are. I don't look at an artist and say, 'I like him.' Nah, I look at every artist for exactly who they are. Any artist I've named with you, they're originally themselves. That's who I like working with, I like working with people who are themselves. If you're a dude who wears a big yellow hat all the time, like that's your sh*t, we gonna find a way to make that work. But it's got to be your sh*t. I like artists that's original, that's got their own swag, got their own brand, their own sh*t with them. I can't work with someone who sounds like somebody else." (SOHH)

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
shes just a little girl havin fun with music and her friends.

i aint mad at that.

she not makin nobody listen to her songs.its your choice to get mad when you click the link when you already know what she raps about and sound like lol

that song made me think about this song...

[video=youtube;I5VRWwPG5QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VRWwPG5QY[/video]

back n da dayz i had to explain to my mom why Guce was so cereal about his milk lol
This song is dope lol @ cereal bout his milk thats tight!

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
With West Coast rapper Kreayshawn's upcoming Somethin' 'Bout Kreay album dropping this summer, contributing producer Dame Grease recently hit up SOHH to discuss his attraction to the Bay Area rhyme slinger.

Dame credits Kreay's originality for motivating him to lock in studio time with her.

"I'm working with Kreayshawn," Dame told SOHH. "Whatever's got that wave to it, I'm working on it. She's dope. You've got to understand, for me, I look at every artist for who they are. I don't look at an artist and say, 'I like him.' Nah, I look at every artist for exactly who they are. Any artist I've named with you, they're originally themselves. That's who I like working with, I like working with people who are themselves. If you're a dude who wears a big yellow hat all the time, like that's your sh*t, we gonna find a way to make that work. But it's got to be your sh*t. I like artists that's original, that's got their own swag, got their own brand, their own sh*t with them. I can't work with someone who sounds like somebody else." (SOHH)
Dame Grease is dope! I like the song he did with Kreayshawn called "Rum & Coke" very upbeat and club sounding

[video=youtube;XezmxMIjvvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezmxMIjvvM[/video]

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
What's the original, I know the beat but can't remember the original song name/artist to save my life.
[video=youtube;LfXKkNo7YZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfXKkNo7YZ8[/video][/QUOTE]

THIS REMINDS ME OF HOUSE PARTIES AND ROLLING THE AVE...

BUT IN PARTICULAR IT REMINDS ME OF HOES!!!

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i think if she heard me F @fatbonghit K @kicksfreak rofcola Y @y_u_a_h8ta tracks song she would do a remix

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im starting to like kreayshawns music, shes just a lil white girl grinding. its kinda cute lil verses. im cool with it.

i like 'murder' with 2 chains. she sips syrup, i think its coo. i like a few female rappers better, jean grae and kiwi the beats, but i like her as a mainstream type bitch. i thought this song was aiight, not great but it was ok.

funny enough i think shes cuter than debbie now. i dont think shes ill, like not my cup of tea, small white girl, but she has a attractive unique swag to herself which makes her music cool and fun.