Kreayshawn Feat. 2 Chainz "Breakfast" [Official Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
She fucked up by not having Speak! write her rhymes anymore. Well, he only wrote Gucci Gucci.. but then again that will more than likely be her only "hit" ever.
that new murder muder track with 2Chainz is a hit!

and once again, Speak co-wrote one of her tracks...you acting like he ghostwrote every one of her old songs..which I think she only had two songs last year, Gucci Gucci and Bumbin Bumbin

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

and once again, Speak co-wrote one of her tracks...you acting like he ghostwrote every one of her old songs..which I think she only had two songs last year, Gucci Gucci and Bumbin Bumbin
How am I acting like he wrote all of her old songs when I even said in what you quoted he only did Gucci Gucci? That makes no sense man lol. Also I won't make believe I know, because I don't, but more times than not when people say someone co-wrote a song for them, with them, whatever you want to call it it usually tends to mean the other person wrote it with some input from the artist.

Don't get me wrong I'm not like most of this board that seems to hate the broad, I don't care for her music personally but if she makes it then good for her. I think she needs to step it up though, especially after how big Gucci Gucci was for her.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

also Rich Whores was another hit plus she had some songs from her Mixtape like Online Fantasy & God Bless This Dubee

Mar 21, 2009
.hahahaha what the fuck/. she was better than that 2 chainz guy i guess. what the fuck this sucks cuz i'm gunna listen to it all the time because i only listen to shit music now

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
The beat knock and video was dope, this been on MTV yet ?

Lyrics were catchy, kinda hated how Kreayshawn says "baby" in the beginning tho, idk why just annoying. Wish she would've covered herself in syrup too but oh well.