Kreayshawn Feat. 2 Chainz "Breakfast" [Official Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
i cant tell that speak wrote gucci gucci. was the lyrics to that song considered tight? y cant he write himself a hit? this breakfast song is a no comment. im sure she had some better songs than that. i hope her album is good

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really can't stand Chippy Nonstop. I bet Reckless loves her too.

It's gonna be funny when he finds out about Kitty Pryde. Like I'm sad I know of all these bitches but sometimes you stumble upon this crap when blog surfing for new music.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I really can't stand Chippy Nonstop. I bet Reckless loves her too.

It's gonna be funny when he finds out about Kitty Pryde. Like I'm sad I know of all these bitches but sometimes you stumble upon this crap when blog surfing for new music.
never heard of Chippy till I saw that video she directed. not my cup of tea but she would get the business

Aug 6, 2008
im starting to like kreayshawns music, shes just a lil white girl grinding. its kinda cute lil verses. im cool with it.

i like 'murder' with 2 chains. she sips syrup, i think its coo. i like a few female rappers better, jean grae and kiwi the beats, but i like her as a mainstream type bitch. i thought this song was aiight, not great but it was ok.

funny enough i think shes cuter than debbie now. i dont think shes ill, like not my cup of tea, small white girl, but she has a attractive unique swag to herself which makes her music cool and fun.
see, thats the beauty of bein high on opiates, you're just happy as hell and love everybody for no reason, gas be all peaceful n shit lol