Kobe's response to Shaq's rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
So where would the Celtics be if they had stuck with Pierce running the show by himself, as the ONLY SUPERSTAR?

Argue that.

LOL why you getting heated, Phillip? Why you hate Kobe so much? LOL
difference being pierce was never compared to the great MJ and was never expected to bring a hit team to the finals EVER. Kobe is considered the best by most and everyones expects him to lead his team (which was a real good team this year) to the finals and win it. Kobe didnt do shit in the finals really.

No faggot has won a championship???

Did you forget Dennis Rodman, Rick Fox, and more recently, Rajon Rondo? LOL
how is rondo a faggot? he outplayed Kobe in a decision game where kobe was jawing at the fans that we wouldnt win that night lol. Rondo plays better than most in clinching situations. both game 7's and both game 6's he tore shit up when ppl were looking at a chauncey billups or even a kobe. shit i remember rondo stripping the ball from Kobe twice when it was one on one coverage for crying out loud.

and yeah that vid was funny

Nov 14, 2002
Shaq got the crowd sayin it!
Not really. They said it like once, and that was after Shaq kept trying to get them to chant along.

And to Phil: Did you forget that Shaq was playing for the worst team in the league until he was fortunately traded to what was SUPPOSED to be one of the Big 3? And then what happened? They get smashed on by SA and don't even see the second round, lol.

Anyways...to get back on topic LOL @ Big Galactus.

Mar 18, 2003
you kobe fans still dont get it do you? 5 years ago allen iverson was the best player in the league hands down pound for pound. what did that get him? nothing! you have to be a leader. not to mention, no faggot has ever won an nba championship. do any of you laker fans think kome will be happy ending his career with 3 rings? the answer is an overwhelming NO!!!
You have to be a leader, yes, but you also need other quality players on your team. And I'm still wondering about your "no faggot has ever won an NBA championship" comment.

I swear your obsession with Kobe runs deeper than any "fan" on this board.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
difference being pierce was never compared to the great MJ and was never expected to bring a hit team to the finals EVER. Kobe is considered the best by most and everyones expects him to lead his team (which was a real good team this year) to the finals and win it. Kobe didnt do shit in the finals really.

how is rondo a faggot? he outplayed Kobe in a decision game where kobe was jawing at the fans that we wouldnt win that night lol. Rondo plays better than most in clinching situations. both game 7's and both game 6's he tore shit up when ppl were looking at a chauncey billups or even a kobe. shit i remember rondo stripping the ball from Kobe twice when it was one on one coverage for crying out loud.

and yeah that vid was funny

LOL

That's his fault? "people expect"..."people compared him to" etc...that's YOUR fault (not you in particular) for doing that. Fans, media, etc build him up to be so and so, or to accomplish certain things, and when he doesn't do it, he's a failure? He's accomplished more than 99% of anyone WE will EVER know personally, yet he's a failure for failing to beat a solid Boston team that had better shooters, better post players, better teamwork, better defense, better coaching...by himself? And he's a failure for not doing it BY HIMSELF?

LOL Krazee don't be a moron; reread my post and what I said before you get upset over nothing.

Nov 7, 2006
LOL

That's his fault? "people expect"..."people compared him to" etc...that's YOUR fault (not you in particular) for doing that. Fans, media, etc build him up to be so and so, or to accomplish certain things, and when he doesn't do it, he's a failure? He's accomplished more than 99% of anyone WE will EVER know personally, yet he's a failure for failing to beat a solid Boston team that had better shooters, better post players, better teamwork, better defense, better coaching...by himself? And he's a failure for not doing it BY HIMSELF?

LOL Krazee don't be a moron; reread my post and what I said before you get upset over nothing.
not upset at all partner. just stating a fact. ppl mainly Kobe fans try to compare him as a GREAT and all great players can lead there team to finals and come out on top. Kobe has yet to prove him self to be as great ppl think he is. and yeah ur right it is the media gassing him up alot but not me.

and yes when he doesnt accomplish what he should that is considered failing in my book. he isnt a failure yet but if he makes it back to the finals and loses more and never wins one for the rest of his career then he might be looked at as a failure in many ppls eyes as well. and remeber i like Kobe ya know but he is overrated and that is us as fans and media's fault but still, he is overrated.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
This shit was wack!!! Yall actually thought this was funny??? I didnt smurk once but oh well!! Shaq shitted on him!! Got Em!!