Killer Track Single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Who you came to see? Here Comes Tecca Nina?

Those are the first two that come to mind. He killed Here Comes Tecca Nina though. I just think it's a bad song.

Jan 5, 2007
What IS the worst track Tech has made, then?
well i really can't name a worst i can name one that i don't like as much as others or only played a couple of times and don't care for which is
who you came to see, and hydro

but our opinions are diff cause to me one good time is tight as hell and i love the track

Nov 6, 2005
Wow, let me take a 15 second scroll through my collection...

Ever listened to Hard to make your mail, or even Thug Pit?

Tech has been on some shitty soundin collabo's.

On one good time, i love that fucking song. Its probably in my top 5 im looking forward too.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
SHE is by far the worst track

And i agree, tech on some colabo's... just fucking sad. thug pit was good though...

Nov 6, 2005
I believe i had it at one point, but seriously, ICP cant flow. I like some of KMK's sound but they can't really "flow" The song is just by near the bottom of my list of songs.

Oct 16, 2006
S.H.E., Who You Came To See, Here Comes Tecca Nina.. are you motherfuckers crazy??..

One Good Time is heat, I would go as far as saying it is better than the track Killer, but I can understand why people ain't feeling it.. puts let's Go to shame for sure.. worst Killer track I have heard so far.. I ain't completely hating it but the beat put it down.. I showed it to a mate of mine.. he didn't feel it either.. but I seen some people liking it on the forums..

I agree with some of the collaborations you guys have mentioned.. one of the worst tracks I have heard on a Tech N9ne official album would be..

Sinister Tech, how anyone can over look that shitty ass hook, and that attrocious beat is beyond me.. I guess everyone has there own opinion.. each to there own.. I only listed this track because it was the first track that came to my head..

ECF'NW.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
One Good Time is the worst track Tech N9ne has ever made. I will stand by that to the death.

That being said, it is the only track off of Killer that I don't think is abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
Did I miss something? How have y'all heard One Good Time? Is it on the Killer sampler and I've just forgotten about it?

Dec 14, 2005
SHE is by far the worst track

And i agree, tech on some colabo's... just fucking sad. thug pit was good though...
credibility gone

i really loved SHEs lyrics....and thug pit??!! LOL WACK except for Techs parts

and its obvious why this guy doesnt like one good time