Killer Track Single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
wow, there are starting to be a lot of people from the MPLS area on here. I remember the days when it was Tormentid, SRD420, and me. its good to hear that B96 is playing Tech finally. I rarely listen to the radio, so I wouldn't know. I just plug my Zune in and play that.
aye twiztid whats your zune tag? so i can add you too

Nov 6, 2005
Everybody Move would be cool. On the radio comments, out here in Utah, I first heard Imma Playa when it was in regular rotation. Bout ta Bubble and Jellysickle also got heavy radio play out here.

Aug 25, 2007
...I posted that before I looked at the tracklist :-/

I think it is a stupid move to not have it on the album, though.

I think they should take off "One Good Time" and make "Killer" the last track of the album.

Jun 30, 2007
...I posted that before I looked at the tracklist :-/

I think it is a stupid move to not have it on the album, though.

I think they should take off "One Good Time" and make "Killer" the last track of the album.
"one good time" is the shit. they shouldnt take it off. there will probably be some shitty song they could take off instead.

Aug 25, 2007
One Good Time is the worst track Tech N9ne has ever made. I will stand by that to the death.

That being said, it is the only track off of Killer that I don't think is abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
One Good Time is the worst track Tech N9ne has ever made. I will stand by that to the death.

That being said, it is the only track off of Killer that I don't think is abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
:confused:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jan 5, 2007

:confused:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
same thing i did is laugh i thought he was joking
i can see you not likening it but to say its the worst track tech ever made is just crazy