Killer sampler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
im not gonna listen to it becaue i ruined Everready for myself listening to all the leaked tracks and shit...so ima fukin wait till it comes out...but whats it sound like..is it anything like Angellic or more like Everready?
id never be able to do that man....

i agree with dingle,,,

its fucking sickening...

Aug 31, 2005
listened to this like 6 times last night

loving hope for a higher power, one good time, and cry baby

havent listened to the prozak portion yet

Killer seems to have a lot of versatility on it...good shit tech

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
The Prozak shit is actually pretty damn good. Tech blew me the fuck away. I didn't think he could live up to the hype, but he exceeded my expectations.

Big Krizz Kaliko is a fucking beast! I want a sampler from him now! He killed in both samplers too!

Jan 5, 2007
damn...
just listened to all the new snips and it made my day
can't wait for it to drop
but the longer the wait the better its gonna be the day i get it

Rzx

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
shits hot but i dont agree with his views about hip hop....sounds like hes just talking about ppl makin money (thats fine) but not about hip hop its self and that is whats fucked up right now.....ppl can make money off hip hop sure but to say its in a good state right now is BS to me.....but a opinions a opinion.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
ohh my god I'm flipping out right now I'm in the studio working on my cd and i get a message from David "MF" Sanders check out Tech's new sampler david said, " he has 2 of your joints you produced on it".......I checked and Im finna have a heart attack!!!! "One Good Time" and "Shit is Real"those song titles describe exactly what im feeling right now

im fuckin happy!!!

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
ohh my god I'm flipping out right now I'm in the studio working on my cd and i get a message from David "MF" Sanders check out Tech's new sampler david said, " he has 2 of your joints you produced on it".......I checked and Im finna have a heart attack!!!! "One Good Time" and "Shit is Real"those song titles describe exactly what im feeling right now

im fuckin happy!!!
Awesome.
Did you do One Good Time?
That's fucking awesome, if you did. Great fucking job.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007