Killer sampler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
ohh my god I'm flipping out right now I'm in the studio working on my cd and i get a message from David "MF" Sanders check out Tech's new sampler david said, " he has 2 of your joints you produced on it".......I checked and Im finna have a heart attack!!!! "One Good Time" and "Shit is Real"those song titles describe exactly what im feeling right now

im fuckin happy!!!
congratulations :siccness:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
everybody move - heat
cry baby - decent, funny hook ( eminem'ish)
shit is real - boring ( beat is garbage )
hope for a higher power - armageddon cometh, sounds tight
one good time - more kabosh?
why you hate on me - hmmmm
drill team - feelin it

seems like tech has taken another on to another level , he always evolves with each album, but so far these tracks arent killer, alot of filler to me. the beat selection is really poor to me so far though, sounds like a alot of soundclick beats. tech needs to stick with producers that work with his style, rob rebeck seven, david sanders etc

Aug 31, 2005
seems like tech has taken another on to another level , he always evolves with each album, but so far these tracks arent killer, alot of filler to me. the beat selection is really poor to me so far though, sounds like a alot of soundclick beats. tech needs to stick with producers that work with his style, rob rebeck seven, david sanders etc
im pretty sure he found these beats the same way he found DS2 and Seven...so thats kind of contradictory

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Drill Team seemed filler-ish. It's still banging, but I think it was the weakest one. Also, don't feel like making a new thread but, Kaliko's myspace got a makeover.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
everybody move - heat
cry baby - decent, funny hook ( eminem'ish)
shit is real - boring ( beat is garbage )
hope for a higher power - armageddon cometh, sounds tight
one good time - more kabosh?
why you hate on me - hmmmm
drill team - feelin it

shit is real is bangin!

i didnt* like mr. stinky part too much but yet it didnt take away from the song.

but its hot too me.

Jun 9, 2007
Killer sampler is nice, feelin it for the most part except for one or two clips... Everybody Move is alot better than I thought it'd be from the initial clip, I guess B96 got it exclusively last week here in Minneapolis so they've been playin it alot

Runaway is nice as fuck, feelin most of that Prozak shit too, they're killin me cuttin off that Tech verse in that one track tho, shits gonna be fire