Killer Klowns from Outer Space...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
YOUNG BREW said:
classic...but m i the only one who wasnt hella scared by it?

it was just a cool ass movie to me
It's more funny then anything. Scary no. It's just a corny 80's movie that is fucking great. I bought it on DVD about a year ago for $7.00 at Best Buy.

I love when the little clown rides up on the scooter and there are the bikers just chilling. The one big biker fucks up the scooter and the little clown busts out some boxing gloves and starts dancing around. Then the biker say something like "Whatcha gonna do? Knock my block off?" and him and the other bikers start laughing and then the little clown punches his head off. FUCKING CLASSIC!

Jan 28, 2005
Thats another one of those flicks I saw on T.V. at 3 a.m. one night when I was just a little guy. Not really scary, but it's one of those films you gotta love.

Jan 31, 2006
Nuttkase said:
I love when the little clown rides up on the scooter and there are the bikers just chilling. The one big biker fucks up the scooter and the little clown busts out some boxing gloves and starts dancing around. Then the biker say something like "Whatcha gonna do? Knock my block off?" and him and the other bikers start laughing and then the little clown punches his head off. FUCKING CLASSIC!

Mar 20, 2007
I first saw it when I was living with a homeboy from Merced, he made me watch it, and some other dvd with with a clown that told 3 stories and it was played out by actors. The last story was about some high school teenagers and how they go rafting in some mini lake by the mountainside and some carnivorous goo surrounds their raft and tries to eat em and shit. crazy shit. haha

Mar 17, 2006
thuglifesoldier said:
I first saw it when I was living with a homeboy from Merced, he made me watch it, and some other dvd with with a clown that told 3 stories and it was played out by actors. The last story was about some high school teenagers and how they go rafting in some mini lake by the mountainside and some carnivorous goo surrounds their raft and tries to eat em and shit. crazy shit. haha
HAHAHAAHAH thats creepshow2, and that shit is fuckin classic, the kiler oil slick, thats the best one

THANKS FOR THE RIDE LADY!!!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Damn, never seen it but i just watched those clips.
Straight comedyyy, i guess i gotta see it.

LOL@"Bagadoo Bagadoo"
&&Tha black dude sayin' "Damnnn" after dudes head gets knocked off

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Damn, I wish my shit around here showed fresh movies.. I'd LOVE to go see a screening of Evil Dead and EDII on Halloween night in an old run down theater with stale ass popcorn and flat Coke before I die.