Killer Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Hey Heres a better look at the Killer album cover

What's everyones opinion on it? I read a couple opinions already on the other thread but have a feelin a lot of u only saw the small thumbnail

Jan 2, 2004
I like it.. I would think some may not, though.

Its just very different, but when I read that it was a remake of the Thriller album cover, I kinda knew that it would look something like this.

Jul 1, 2007
its got the humor, seriousness, proffesionalism and superstardem look, u may think im trippin but its hard to pull all that shit off in one cover..means business

Oct 16, 2006
I think the cover for "Killer" has definitely some room for improvement but as far as a parody/re-make of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album it is pretty good and does continually grow on me. Anyone pick up on the fact the grey hairs in Tech's beard are nowhere to be found.. lol I been observing this forum for too long now!

On a semi-related note I really hope they change Kaliko's Vitiligo cover.. that cover is abysmal in my honest opinion and gives off a sense that an amateur threw it together in a matter of minutes on Photoshop.

ECF'NW.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
If for some weird ass reason you've never seen the Thriller cover:

I think they pulled off what they were going for perfectly.

Nov 7, 2006
I think the cover for "Killer" has definitely some room for improvement but as far as a parody/re-make of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album it is pretty good and does continually grow on me. Anyone pick up on the fact the grey hairs in Tech's beard are nowhere to be found.. lol I been observing this forum for too long now!

On a semi-related note I really hope they change Kaliko's Vitiligo cover.. that cover is abysmal in my honest opinion and gives off a sense that an amateur threw it together in a matter of minutes on Photoshop.

ECF'NW.
Co-sign .

Mar 23, 2006
Im not to old (im 20) and i kno MJ's Thriller its more or less cats that dont know Music or that are Very Close Minded in music that wont get it i think it was put together Very well nothing really i would change and i think im the only one that likes Kaliko's Album cover lol

Nov 14, 2002
I'm 24 and i can vaguely remember the Thriller cover... I seriously didn't even notice the joke untill I read this thread. It looks like someone just pasted Tech's head on a pic of a straight jacket. That and the lighting is completely different.

But whatever. The music is all I give a shit about anyway.