Killer Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
yeah i know some younger ppl will know it, im just talkin about the ordinary high school kid that may see it at 7th heaven or somethin, and hell be like what the fuck? thats what i was meanin

May 31, 2007
Yea i understand the concept for the cover but i dont know... I think theres gonna be them assholes whos gonna look at it and then laugh like whos this clown. Cuz i think alotta people gonna look at how you gonna name a CD KILLER and have a michael jackson style cover

Nov 14, 2002
Yea i understand the concept for the cover but i dont know... I think theres gonna be them assholes whos gonna look at it and then laugh like whos this clown. Cuz i think alotta people gonna look at how you gonna name a CD KILLER and have a michael jackson style cover
If you KNOW that it's a Micheal Jackson joke, and you DON'T know that he has an album called "Thriller" (clearly rhyming with "killer"), then you're an idiot and probably don't know how to get a cd player to function anyhow.

more attention whether positive or negative will attract music buys to pick it up and look at and maybe even buy it. good promo to start a buzz......
Yeah, bc every time I see an album cover from an artist I don't know that looks like a Jackson cover, I think.... "I need this".

For those who don't know me, that's sarcasm.

Jan 6, 2006
everyone has different tastebuds on everything, but in the end WE ALL WILL BUY KILLER and appreciate the lyrics/content/production/etc... cant wait for july 1st.

Mar 23, 2006

i see were ur coming from but when u think about it look at his older covers the only one that aint realy Creative and out there is Everready

and for the Record Thriller was a sick album wether MJ is a wierdo or not when that nigga was still black his music was beastly

May 31, 2007
If you KNOW that it's a Micheal Jackson joke, and you DON'T know that he has an album called "Thriller" (clearly rhyming with "killer"), then you're an idiot and probably don't know how to get a cd player to function anyhow.
Nahh i understand the shit, but im sayin all the closed minded people gonna have shit to say about it.

May 31, 2007
i see were ur coming from but when u think about it look at his older covers the only one that aint realy Creative and out there is Everready

and for the Record Thriller was a sick album wether MJ is a wierdo or not when that nigga was still black his music was beastly
Lol yea I feel you on that shit. And I get you too but yea like i said i think theres gonna be alotta closed minded mothafuckas talkin alotta shit.. BUT then again thatll make people talk more.

all the lil punk asses bangin soulja boy and that bullish gonna be like "hey yall saw that fool with the MJ lookin ass cover haha"

But whatever it takes to get the name out right

Mar 23, 2006
Id Rather Have Fans like Tech N9ne Then Money Like Soulja Boy Dont Get ME wrong i want my music to get me some fucking money but i would never EVEr youual or none of that shit for money