KILLARADO SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
dumb ass mexican bloods
YUP CMG....GOT INTO ONE OF MY FIRST TIMEZ IN DENVER KUZ I THOUGHT THEY WAS NORTE.....FOOLS GOT ALL BUTTHURT

WATS EVEN WORSE IS THEM MEXICAN CRIPS,IM LIKE LOOK HOMIE IM BOUT TO STEAL ON YOU IF YOU DONT STOP IT WIT ALL THA BLUE.....EAQST SIDE OLODIESW GOT A CRIP SET WITH IN ITS SET....

Aug 17, 2007
DOPE VIDEO THO.....THATS HOW THEY GET DOWN WEAR IM STAYIN TO.C'S,B'S,GD'D,SUR'S EVEN A FEW LATIN KINGS....BOUT TA NET WORK WIT THEM,KUZ THEY JUST AS DEEP AS WE ARE....WE THA LEAST DEEP IN THA SPRINGS

My comment is just to the folks dissin on Colorado and Denver for that matter. I've lived there (nearly 5 years) I'm back home in the bay now but it ain't no soft city or state. I think alot of cali boyz think they be bullshittin out there and they don't. Them boyz will run up, shoot, fight, rob and do whatever. I've seen it first hand out there...by no means am I glorifying the lifestyle shown....but it ain't safe and they ain't fakin in that video.

I return to Denver every year to visit family and friends to record as well. Mexican Crips & Bloods is funny till you find out other wise. Alot of them boyz in them mountains is straight from them L.A. streets, just transplants. Any bay area artist that tours and does shows there will vouch for what I am saying...including the Late GREAT Mac Dre.

Aug 17, 2007
My comment is just to the folks dissin on Colorado and Denver for that matter. I've lived there (nearly 5 years) I'm back home in the bay now but it ain't no soft city or state. I think alot of cali boyz think they be bullshittin out there and they don't. Them boyz will run up, shoot, fight, rob and do whatever. I've seen it first hand out there...by no means am I glorifying the lifestyle shown....but it ain't safe and they ain't fakin in that video.

I return to Denver every year to visit family and friends to record as well. Mexican Crips & Bloods is funny till you find out other wise. Alot of them boyz in them mountains is straight from them L.A. streets, just transplants. Any bay area artist that tours and does shows there will vouch for what I am saying...including the Late GREAT Mac Dre.
REAL TALK

PEOPLE JUST AINT KNOWIN,,,,I BEEN OUT HERE ON AND OFF SINCE 2002-2001 IN DENVERS RIVAL CITY THE SPRINGS AND I DIDNT TAKE IT SEROIOUSLY TILL A COUPLE YEARS AGO.....SHIT NO PUNK

GET AT ME PLAYA RAE ON THA PM