KILLARADO SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
Nigga who gives a shit...You a grown ass man tryna convience dudes how hard some city is in god knows where....acting like an insecure school girl
WAT EVER YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES ARE WE CAN HANDLE THAT THERE......

OTHERWISE

SHUT YOU PUNK ASS MOUTH UP WHEN YOU IN MY PRESENCE LIL BITCH

Aug 17, 2007
I JUST POSTED A VIDEO.....THATS HOW ALL THIS SHIT STARTED I POSTED IT KUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE.....AINT NO MY TOWN BADDER THEN YOUR TOWN SHIT ROUND HERE.....

END OF STORY

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
WAT EVER YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES ARE WE CAN HANDLE THAT THERE......

OTHERWISE

SHUT YOU PUNK ASS MOUTH UP WHEN YOU IN MY PRESENCE LIL BITCH

In my presence? You mean...like...over the internet?
LMAO

like dude over there barkin at a computer screen and hes gonna get silent when he reads that...

Filth, you win....YOU ARE THE HARDEST "GANGSTA" TO EVER TOUCH A KEYBOARD!!!

Im sure your taking time out of your busy day of running guns for the NF, shooting kites to el mero mero, and greenlighting fools on sight...so we thank you for taking the time to PROVE your authentic norte colorado gangsterism to a bunch of strangers... OVER THE INTERNET.

Props: mouth_my_nuts
Feb 25, 2009
YUP CMG....GOT INTO ONE OF MY FIRST TIMEZ IN DENVER KUZ I THOUGHT THEY WAS NORTE.....FOOLS GOT ALL BUTTHURT

WATS EVEN WORSE IS THEM MEXICAN CRIPS,IM LIKE LOOK HOMIE IM BOUT TO STEAL ON YOU IF YOU DONT STOP IT WIT ALL THA BLUE.....EAQST SIDE OLODIESW GOT A CRIP SET WITH IN ITS SET....

how da fucc is dis nigga even talkin bout mexican bloods and mexican crips when he a white norte???????

Dec 23, 2008
yea it used to be only bangin on wax videos was when everybody had their rags out. now every video is like that. it's watered down. quantity over quality. everybody wants to play the role of a banger now.

agreed, it should be more about talent then what gang you bang. this blood/piru shit is old, every kid with arms and legs wants to be a blood, shits gay for real....on a rap tip, just because you can doesnt mean you should, the game is over saturated with bullshit.