Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
PROVE THAT AS A FACT OR STFU TALKIN TO ME.
I DONT GO OUT MY WAY TO SEXPLAY U OR CALL U OUT YOUR NAME SO I DON'T REALLY SEE WHY U TRYIN SO HARD. IS IT FUN OR DO U REALLY HATE ME??
CUZ I KNOW IM NOT A BITCH, BUT I DO DEEM IT DISRESPECTFUL THE WAY U PUT IT
why would I hate you? Lol you're just another nigga on the sicc to me... I've said it a thousand times before this is all entertainment but you're right I'll stop "trying so hard" :dead: you've said it yourself you troll along at times wtf do you think that was you flippin weirdo

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 17, 2002
R @REAL 1 I was listening to the Jason Whitlock show this morning and he was arguing with Shaun King, the person who released the court paperwork about Manning and the athletic trainer, and at one point they were arguing about wether or not CBO and some other people got into a shoot out in Kentucky when King was 14 years old. Whitlock was trying to tell him it never happened because there's no news article or police report anywhere. Have you heard about this before?

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Walkin @Walkin
I WAS THERE AND IT WASNT A SHOOTOUT BUT SOME PPL STARTED SHOOTING CUZ THEY THOUGHT BO WAS AN IMPOSTER. HIS MOST POPULAR SONG AT THE TIME WAS BALDHEAD NUT AND HE HAD LET HIS AFRO GROW. WE HAD 2 GET UP OUTTA THAT JOINT. I TALK ABOUT THAT STORY FROM TIME TO TIME

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Walkin @Walkin
I WAS THERE AND IT WASNT A SHOOTOUT BUT SOME PPL STARTED SHOOTING CUZ THEY THOUGHT BO WAS AN IMPOSTER. HIS MOST POPULAR SONG AT THE TIME WAS BALDHEAD NUT AND HE HAD LET HIS AFRO GROW. WE HAD 2 GET UP OUTTA THAT JOINT. I TALK ABOUT THAT STORY FROM TIME TO TIME

What were their names and aliases

We know you know, cooperate or face conspiracy and other charges

Feb 11, 2006
I Just want to meet Killa Tay and give him a big fat Hug, It would mean the world to me to actually be able to have some sort of physical contact with a real life person especially an African American one.

Oh while we're at it could anyone give me advice on how to speak to the girl who sits near me in class??

I asked to use her pencil sharpener but she ignored me and carried on talking to David (the guy who sits the other side of her to me) I fuckin hate David he is my nemesis who's murder I have planned many times.
Word...