KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'm late to this party, but in my defense I read the first 2 or 3 pages when it first went up. I been extremely busy with life in general, but come back and find 68 pages deep in here like WTF?!?!?!?! LOL! smh!

I read through a few, but gave up. I really don't have the time for it, but like most threads in here, they start off as a positive and derail LOL!

What I have gathered is, there is no need to give full explinations to people who are not part of your everyday / real life. Shit! I don't explain myself to people I know in real life. What most don't understand or what they assume is none of their concern in the first place. End of disscussion. If I'm in a mode to get somewhere or get something done, I have no time to stop to argue with anybody and try to convince them to see my point of view or like me. 'It's not their jouney, fuck em',' is my motto.

That's separate from having an open disscussion and seeing somebody else's point of view to come to an understanding, but there is also a point where you draw the line. And I don't mean calling anybody out for a fade. I mean, let people be in their own opinion. Some have a sense of value and make sense, some are just stubborn want to be right and there is no sense in trying to convince them otherwise.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
EVERYBODY IS GONNA HAVE OPINIONS BUT IN MY OPINION, WHEN PPL OVERFABRICATE A SITUATION AS SUCH, THE BEST THING TO DO IS FORCEFEED THEM THE TRUTH. EXPLANATIONS VARY...BUT DEFENDING YOURSELF WITH THE TRUTH IS NATURALLY EASY AND NORMAL TO A PERSON LIKE ME. IM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYBODY OF ANYTHING, JUST SHUT THEM UP WITH TRUTHFUL LOGIC AND MY HONEST RECOLLECTION AND REASONING OF EVENTS.
SAYING FUCC YOU TO PPL WHO FEED OFF OF NEGATIVITY ONLY FUELS THEIR FIRE TO BE DISRESPECTFUL AND NEGATIVE MINDED. OPPOSING THEM WITH THE TRUTH FORCES THEM TO THINK BEFORE THEY REACT OR REPLY FOOLISHLY DUE TO DENIAL OF THE TRUTH.
#ITS A SCIENCE BUT ITS PRETTY SIMPLE

Personally I think the siccness is the gooniest message board of all time. Yall take it to another level. Way more than Kanye To the or some of the other hip hop based boards. Some good arguments and a lot of thought put into what you guys say. But why use all that energy to bring the next man down. That's why there's almost nobody left. Siccness used to be big. U see Lil Blood and everybody is aware of siccness. But they don't fuck with it for these kind of reasons. Siccness would be much bigger than thizzler if you use all that clever energy to actually do some real shit. Thizzler I believe used to post here. There probably wouldn't be a Thizzler without Siccness.net... I know some different peopple run siccness now (It used to be Vamps (wayyy back)). But still. Siccness could be cranking. There are a lot of intelligent people on siccness I can see it in what you guys all post and theres still a big bay area market. Just gotta do it right

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
It has been a lot of fun, tho....
Isnt there another rapper that the main posters in this thread could 'roast'? Start a new thread and all? I would be reading that on a daily basis!!
NAH I MIGHT BE THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS...THEY RAN ALL THE OTHER ONES OFF WITH CONSISTENT FUCCERY AND BLATANT DISRESPECT. IM LIKE THE TOKEN HARDHEADED RAP NIGGA AROUND HERE. LOL
I JUST COME THRU TO KEEP IT CRACCIN OR ELSE THIS SITE WOULD PLAY OUT.
#TROLLS NEED LOVE 2
#WCM

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
NAH I MIGHT BE THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS...THEY RAN ALL THE OTHER ONES OFF WITH CONSISTENT FUCCERY AND BLATANT DISRESPECT. IM LIKE THE TOKEN HARDHEADED RAP NIGGA AROUND HERE. LOL
#TROLLS NEED LOVE 2
#WCM
u did get ran off tho. u made a whole thread about how ur leaving but then u started posting under another account pretending to be ur son. thats worse than the people that left

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I WASNT PRETENDING. MY SON WAS RIGHT HERE WITH ME AND I ACTUALLY MADE THIS ACCOUNT 4 HIM BUT HE GOT SICC OF YALL TALKIN CRAZY.
HE SAID HE'LL BE BACC WHEN HE DROPS HIS ALBUM BUT RIGHT NOW HE HAS TO WORK CUZ I ALREADY SERVED THAT 18 YEAR SENTENCE AND HE GROWN. HIS RAPNAME IS DC. IM SURE HE CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN AND SHOW OFF SOME OF HIS SKILLS TO PAY BILLS.
#WCM

Jun 21, 2006
#TROLLS NEED LOVE 2
#WCM
I dont know if i would go as far as to say that this site would be dead if you leave, but i gotta give you props for sticking around for 1000+ diss posts and responding to it!

Im just saying i had a lot of fun Reading the comedy in this thread, regardless who the 'roastee' was. Imo it wouldnt be required for the roasted rapper to actually respond (although it does add to the value). Maybe if he Gets dissed hard enough, he'll come to this site to defend his honor eventually...lol

The internet Needs more gangsta comedy... But maybe i hit the blunt too hard today and am just tripping on something that sounds like a brilliant idea, but is actually lame in real life lol