KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
remmebr tay saying he will never squash it with wax because some beef can't be squashed because he got way to disrespectful ? lol u all talk scary ass tay was scared of them pyrex niggas putting them blenders to yo face lol

u might be bipolar tay. we already know u bisexual too big gay ass negga
He also said if any mob figaz work with him he'll spank them with a paddle!!

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
A-Wax and Tay have faces. Pride and if it was beef it would be on sight. Like men do. What you call beef is not going further than this forum. Reality is you're typing your life away insulting people you know nothing about. Making goofy ass pictures and talking tough like that's what makes you. It's no surprise to me that you and a few had a hand at running rappers off the siccness. In some way I think that's the only way you people feel equal in circles you cannot step into anywhere else but here. But common sense should tell you 3 whiteboys in my era wouldn't last long in the City rapping about shit we weren't involved in. Question the net but there is no question in the streets. We're good. And this is in no way real playing or not. I'm a grown ass man and knocked a head off at work for less and that's where I put food on my table. So forgive me for not respecting this cowardly shit you call beef. It's confused admiration and even worse for those who respect you for acting fearless without a face. It's entertaining at times. Shit I may even clown with you.But be aware a line does exist and the same ones laughing may be the reason someone finds you. But hey you know what you're doing right? Be safe out there. Gone

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
A-Wax and Tay have faces. Pride and if it was beef it would be on sight. Like men do. What you call beef is not going further than this forum. Reality is you're typing your life away insulting people you know nothing about. Making goofy ass pictures and talking tough like that's what makes you. It's no surprise to me that you and a few had a hand at running rappers off the siccness. In some way I think that's the only way you people feel equal in circles you cannot step into anywhere else but here. But common sense should tell you 3 whiteboys in my era wouldn't last long in the City rapping about shit we weren't involved in. Question the net but there is no question in the streets. We're good. And this is in no way real playing or not. I'm a grown ass man and knocked a head off at work for less and that's where I put food on my table. So forgive me for not respecting this cowardly shit you call beef. It's confused admiration and even worse for those who respect you for acting fearless without a face. It's entertaining at times. Shit I may even clown with you.But be aware a line does exist and the same ones laughing may be the reason someone finds you. But hey you know what you're doing right? Be safe out there. Gone
Sum this up into two sentences and I might read it.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com