KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
55 Pages in two weeks with the same 5 people posting the same bullshit. The first 2 pages were on topic(if that). The rest are the same shit as every thread. The same five people arguing. No wonder the siccness is dead. I hope you last 5 or so people enjoy it before it's gone. RIP a once great site. RIP Siccness.net

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
55 Pages in two weeks with the same 5 people posting the same bullshit. The first 2 pages were on topic(if that). The rest are the same shit as every thread. The same five people arguing. No wonder the siccness is dead. I hope you last 5 or so people enjoy it before it's gone. RIP a once great site. RIP Siccness.net
Damn who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Blockbuster was also a great place at one point

tay just don't get laughed at here he gets laughed at on all platforms and not just us. instagram got other dudes that constantly roast him and he goes back n forth with them too lol tay just don't know how to stop

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
It's been dead for years breh.