kids 1995

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I need to i always hear people talking about it, and when i say "ive never seen it before" they say "WTF"............anyway need to dl it or something.

Mar 13, 2003
i guess that's the best reason for seeing that movie then..................wonder why nobody has ever mentioned she's in it.....

Jun 6, 2006
^^^^^haha yea she was badder when she was younger...she was like 16 or 17 when she did this movie...word is sthey found her walkin down the street when they asked her to be in that movie.her first film

Oct 15, 2008
When you're young, not much matters. When you find something that you care about, then that's all you got. When you go to sleep at night you dream of pussy. When you wake up it's the same thing. It's there in your face. You can't escape it. Sometimes when you're young the only place to go is inside. That's just it - fucking is what I love. Take that away from me and I really got nothing.

Dec 9, 2005
The funniest part in that movie was when the really young ass kids were all lined up on the sofa, smoking a joint...and the kid was complimenting the other little kid on his little Jesus piece.

' You got Christ on yo neck....' ' I luh dat guy...man he's the saver ' '...saved his life...'

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
explain/example.............
I mean, don't get me wrong, Rosario is hot but she is in the movie around five minutes added up.

Ummm, I don't really know how to explain. Just the whole movie reminds me of growing up and being a teenager in the early/mid 1990s. Tons of great one lines, feels more like a documentary then a movie, and a bunch of other shit.

It's just always been one of my favorite movies. It's not the best movie out by any means but just a lot of the things in it I can relate to growing up in that part of the 90s...minus the AIDS lol.

Jun 6, 2006
The funniest part in that movie was when the really young ass kids were all lined up on the sofa, smoking a joint...and the kid was complimenting the other little kid on his little Jesus piece.

' You got Christ on yo neck....' ' I luh dat guy...man he's the saver ' '...saved his life...'
lol yaaaaaa.."BIG HIT HMAN....a nigga like me likes smoke til i hallucinate"

lmao

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
SHHHHHHH its KASPER BABBY loll I THINK IF WE FUCKED YOU WOULD LOVE IT..... lol hell ya who hasnt seen kids lol. SHUT THE FUCKIN DOOR. KASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST THE DOPEST GHOST YOU KNOW................. THE CHICKS ALL DIG ME CAUSE IM FUCKIN CASPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOLOLOL. YO TELLY YOUR MOM GOT SOME BIG FUCKIN TITS YO. I think my favorite park is when kasper fucks dude up in the park. WATCH WHERE YOU WALK YO!! You know the sad thing is I think I got a copy of this movie floating around on VHS!! thats right I said that shit V...H....S lol.