Keyshia Cole Loves Messy Marv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
is this the same vlad that put rick ross on for bein a CO but turned snitch when he got his ass beat for it? the same fag who tries to promote street shit for a living but runs around crying like a bitch sayin shit like " i aint no street cat." or is this another dj vlad that isn't a damn snitch?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
has it ever occured to anyone that she doesnt listen to much rap or never was a huge fan of it? Im from the bay and dont even feel most bay area rap these days myself...muthafuckas act like you gotta mention a huge list of artists just cause you from the same place as them, she dont owe any of them shit.

Nov 20, 2007
not really feelin keyshia cole too much. especially after i heard about the whole thing wit tech n9ne. her music coo and everything but she lettin shit go to her head

May 20, 2008
now that we mentioning females from oakland that got sum sort of status.i think i saw pinky drivin around oakland yesterday when i was in the east helpin my grandma move