Keyshia Cole - leaving Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
he got moved from bart to the open forum probly so he could get exactly what u guys are giving him lol

May 8, 2008
I like how the nigga posts videos and act like he dont even see the comments. Big ups to you tho Vlad you showin a lot of constraint by not yelling "Fuck all yall niggas" lol

Jan 1, 2006
WTF was peeping out wikipedia and Keyshia is the younger sister of Nutt-So?! Did not know that...

But like she said in the interview she took her ass to LA and met with Meagan Good... damn wish that could've happened to me when I struck down there

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol at vlad thinking it was safe to come back here

stick to allhiphop. you got fucked up for running your mouth and then sued when you got checked.

you singlehandedly gave rick ross brownie points after he got exposed by a cop.

thats like calling rupaul a faggot and then rupaul whips your mother fucking ass

if i saw someone call a pig a cop and that cop socked that someone in the jaw id be laughin, son. i dont care if it was a cop or not

and then didnt dude say he was gonna call the pittsburgh law enforcement on that nigga a-wax lmao

hope you got your wild M's though! must be the moooonaaay