Kevin Nash new deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
Kevin Nash appeared on ESPN Radio's Pro Wrestling Report, available at pwrshow.com, last night to talk about his return to WWE and more.

Nash noted that WWE flew him out of Daytona Beach, Florida so it would be easier on him. He said if TNA would have flown him out of the state, he would have to have driven from his home to Orlando, 90 miles, opposed to the few miles when traveling with WWE. Nash talked about how nice his accommodations were while staying in Boston.

The former World Champion noted that he signed paperwork and had a physical upon arriving to the arena. Nash said he spent about a half-hour with Triple H before shooting photos and video with WWE staff. He then met with Vince McMahon before hanging out with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, where he went over plans for the Rumble with Triple H.

Nash also noted that he talked with people from THQ, makers of SmackDown vs. RAW and All Stars, while he was at the Rumble.

Nash said that he is signed to a Legends contract and will meet with WWE officials on Wednesday of this week to talk about what's next. Under the Legends deal, Nash will likely be involved with things like action figures and DVD's.

“To explain why I want to retire as Diesel: Vince McMahon was the 1st person to ever see anything in me and believe in me. He gave me my 1st push and made me a star. Without Vince there is no Diesel. Without Diesel Kevin Nash is a mediocre basketball player from the University of Tennessee.”

“The biggest pop I’ve received since ’97 happened Sunday night. Diesel’s back, where he belongs. Circle of Life.”

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
to be fair, TNA doesn't even have 1/3 the audience in that small studio....

but that guy is very smart....once he retires he should have a backstage role in the company

Jun 9, 2007
I'd be fine with Nash being revealed as GM, but I'd rather have it be Sting.

doesn't matter either way, we all know it'll just end up being Michael Cole or Jerry Lawler.

Nov 14, 2002
I love how Nash wouldn't sell a fuckin' thing for the first frew minutes. That's the reason I don't really care to see the guy wrestle. All he can do is throw a kick about three feet off the floor and elbow people in corners.

Looking forward to a GM run though.

Jan 2, 2004
I love how Nash wouldn't sell a fuckin' thing for the first frew minutes. That's the reason I don't really care to see the guy wrestle. All he can do is throw a kick about three feet off the floor and elbow people in corners.

Looking forward to a GM run though.
Wade Barrett purposefully fucked his shit up because Nash was talking shit about Barrett a couple months ago.. Heard he was supposed to come in and just destroy people for a lil bit, and Barrett kept screwing his spots up..

Oct 3, 2006
I read that interview he did with xpac, with xpac asking him why wade was the one not selling, wtf? He sold every shot......

May 24, 2002
It ain't like he's my favorite, but if guys like Kane and Jack Swagger can get the strap.....Why not? It would remind me of being a kid again.
Swagger is young and can WRESTLE. Kane can still move.

Nash has no knees!

he might be good in short matches or tags but doing singles main event level matches...... no :ermm:

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Kane needs to be repackaged ASAP....I have no interest seeing him wrestle anyone anymore....shit have him bring the mask and long hair back for one last run..

Nov 24, 2003
WWE Legends contract is much about promoting WWE Shows, games and not wrestling full time... i can see Nash having some kind of Flair's role, doing some promos, being at the ring side as manager and wrestling every now and then.