keaks hook 4 muscle cars...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Ford, Old's Mo, and Chevy's
General Motors in my (don't know) spaghetti
Cutlass, Stangs, Cougars in the traffic
(don't know) nice Cheville commuter classics

That's what I think but I can't decipher those 2 spots for shit.

Feb 25, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
That nigga need to make himself clearer. I'm getting tired of that nigga rappin now, it's just ridiculous. What's the use of listening to a rap song when you can't understand the words? Originality ain't enough, Keak need to step his Game up coz at this rate he's gonna be the weakest rapper of all time! I can't believe that nigga raps like that. You can keep that scratchy ass voice keak, just make your words more understandable.
feel ya man...his shit was understandable and unique back in his 3xkrazy days...

Dec 19, 2005
all i can make out is

fords, oldsmo (muscle cars)
general motors and my dodge (muscle cars)
cutlass, stangs, cougars in the traffic (muscle cars)
falcons, (something), chevelles (muscle cars)

May 9, 2002
DaSlimReaper said:
That nigga need to make himself clearer. I'm getting tired of that nigga rappin now, it's just ridiculous. What's the use of listening to a rap song when you can't understand the words? Originality ain't enough, Keak need to step his Game up coz at this rate he's gonna be the weakest rapper of all time! I can't believe that nigga raps like that. You can keep that scratchy ass voice keak, just make your words more understandable.
A-fuckin-men!!!!!!

I STILL dont know why people jock him as a rapper...YOU CANT HEAR A DAMN THING HE SAYS!!!!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
it's the beat the makes keak hard to comprehend....the faster the beat the harder it is the decipher what the hell he's sayin.
In my opinion, the reason he sounds better in the 3XKrazy days was because the beats were a bit slower and more laid back. Don't get me wrong some songs he released on his unofficial albums, with a slower beat, you can understand his words. The album "That's My Word" had some good production and on some of the tracks you could cath every one of his words in his lyrics. But the fact is tha his raspy delivery turns heads away instead of attracting ears........

keak has talent and clever wordplay (at times), but it's his voice and the way he says things makes the listener wanna either turn it off or turn it up!!

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
FORDS, OLDSMO, (Muscle Cars) AND CHEVYS
GENEREAL MOTERS AND MY DODGE (Muscle Cars) SPAGHETTI
CUTLASS, STANGS, COUGERS IN THE TRAFFIC
FALCONS, MALLY'S (MALIBU), CHEVELLES, CAPRICE CLASSICS

I PUT THIS HOOK INTO THE DVD PLAYER FOR THE SUBTITLES IT SAID:

"YADADASNIFFSNIFFDADADADADASNIFFSNIFF"