keaks hook 4 muscle cars...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
i forgot wut that one kinda music is wen u just makeup words for the whole song, i think scattin? haha thatd be funny if keak did that for the next few years and no one culd tell the difference. nigga go in the studio and lay one real quick "lskdjf asdlkf yadadadsldkfj..."

Aug 25, 2005
Bellboy184 said:
what does Turf Talk say at the end of the song .."Imma leave fresh tire marks on top of the ???????""" What does he say?
"resident full of white folks / i'ma leave fresh tire marks on top of their asphalt"

510todafullest said:
wtf does Turf Talk say after saying, we rep the bay, we dont rep California. He says either LA, or Im Lyin
he says "i'm lyin", atleast that was the consensus in the last big ass thread discussing that line...

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
ZigZagBurna said:
it's the beat the makes keak hard to comprehend....the faster the beat the harder it is the decipher what the hell he's sayin.
In my opinion, the reason he sounds better in the 3XKrazy days was because the beats were a bit slower and more laid back. Don't get me wrong some songs he released on his unofficial albums, with a slower beat, you can understand his words. The album "That's My Word" had some good production and on some of the tracks you could cath every one of his words in his lyrics. But the fact is tha his raspy delivery turns heads away instead of attracting ears........

keak has talent and clever wordplay (at times), but it's his voice and the way he says things makes the listener wanna either turn it off or turn it up!!
aint got nuthin to do with the beats

keaks main vocals & doubles & adlibs dont match up the way most rappers have they shit match up... so different syllables bein pronounced clash with the vocals laid down before most of the time... PLUS his delivery

but i still fucks wit keak

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
MALKI said:
FORDS, OLDSMO, (Muscle Cars) AND CHEVYS
GENEREAL MOTERS AND MY DODGE (Muscle Cars) SPAGHETTI
CUTLASS, STANGS, COUGERS IN THE TRAFFIC
FALCONS, MALLY'S (MALIBU), CHEVELLES, CAPRICE CLASSICS

I PUT THIS HOOK INTO THE DVD PLAYER FOR THE SUBTITLES IT SAID:

"YADADASNIFFSNIFFDADADADADASNIFFSNIFF"

that is right i think...

unless he sayin Camino, insted of Caprice

Apr 19, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
That nigga need to make himself clearer. I'm getting tired of that nigga rappin now, it's just ridiculous. What's the use of listening to a rap song when you can't understand the words? Originality ain't enough, Keak need to step his Game up coz at this rate he's gonna be the weakest rapper of all time! I can't believe that nigga raps like that. You can keep that scratchy ass voice keak, just make your words more understandable.