keak the Sneak f. Prodigy, Alchemist - That Go remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I hope his cd brings some new and different shit, because if not, its going to be a huge flop. Agreed, like some of you said, I can't understand anything he says. Why listen to it then? It's a bunch of mumbled bull shit.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
i watched the (ROUGH CUT) of the video last Sunday came out real tight Gary Archer i seen you getting your dance on, Prodigy part done in New York, Havoc was also in in HAYVES DID A REAL GOOD JOB ON THE VIDEO

Jan 28, 2006
I think a lot of folks on siccness forget that not everybody has heard this remix. Were part of social society that networks through siccness to get the 1st dips on new music, new videos and just the latest on our favorite Bay rappers. Give the song and video a chance and I bet people are going to like it.

Oct 19, 2004
I just dont understand. Why not come with something new so you can have the bay rejuvinated and back in yo corner while crossing over and expanding to other markets at the same time?

Song is coo but I think its a hit like he definitely needs to really get it movin. Plus its kinda old in the bay. I was expecting some next level keak shit to be his official major label jump off.

Good luck tho. I been waitin for keak to get his chance so ima support regardless.

Oct 19, 2004
Matter of fact if he was gon come wit somethin he already released he shoulda came wit super hyphy. Its the strongest and only song that still has cats goin ignorant everytime it comes on.

Jun 22, 2007
I think a lot of folks on siccness forget that not everybody has heard this remix. Were part of social society that networks through siccness to get the 1st dips on new music, new videos and just the latest on our favorite Bay rappers. Give the song and video a chance and I bet people are going to like it.
i agree wit that brah

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Matter of fact if he was gon come wit somethin he already released he shoulda came wit super hyphy. Its the strongest and only song that still has cats goin ignorant everytime it comes on.
That shit already got play all over the country years ago.... maybe not hella play...but enough to where I dont think it would be a good move to push it again now.