keak the Sneak f. Prodigy, Alchemist - That Go remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Why don't remixes have different beats anymore? Alchemist has heat on the boards, this original beat is weak. Why don't bay cats ever fuck with good production.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
why didn't they put havoc on that shit instead of alchemist.....I hope keak fucked with alchemist on the song for a beat or something......

but That Go.....well, up until the 3rd verse, That Don't Go

Remix with Daz & Bad Azz > Remix with Prodigy & Alchemist

Nov 5, 2004
I guarantee that a bunch of square ass siccness geeks who never listen to anything out of the Bay Area radius are suddenly Prodigy's #1 fan after this collabo.

Dun.

Seriously though, nice to see Alchemist bridge the gap between coasts on this one.

EDIT: Oh wait, is that Alchemist on the 3rd verse? Did prodigy write his lines or what. That sounds like some shit he would spit.

Dec 9, 2006
I was with keak in ny when he hooked up at alchemists' crib with him and prodigy. He rapped on one of Alchemists' beat for his new album, and in exchange they rapped over this song. That was the night that me and keak started working together and I started DJ'ing for him.

Since then, I hooked up the On Citas remix with Paul Wall and Chingo Bling and a song with Keak and Akon that may never come out due to label clearances.

DJ Vlad
www.yoututbe.com/djvlad