Keak & Quinn - She Fine Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
It might just bother me, but around the 0:49-0:50 part of this video, you can see the camera on the left side. That is ridiculous. Whoever the cameraman and/or editor is needs to never be hired again. And the video sucked

Oct 28, 2003
that shit is dope!!!!!!!!!!!thats a slap, who made the beat??? u got to look outside the bay sometimes, that could be a nice single
you should always look outside the Bay, but look good when doing so. I'm a quinn fan and a up to Copium Keak fan (everything after that is nothing) and this does'nt look good for either 1 of them.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
that song is dope... Bay rapper are only allowed to make mob shit?

I swear... if a Bay rapper makes a song with an r&b hook they're automatically labeled as going "pop"

dudes out here are funny... like people wanna be way too hard

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
that song is dope... Bay rapper are only allowed to make mob shit?

I swear... if a Bay rapper makes a song with an r&b hook they're automatically labeled as going "pop"

dudes out here are funny... like people wanna be way too hard
Its not about the fact of lookin hard? But think about the past mainstream attempts by both Quinn and Keak.. they just coulda done waaaay better.. shit was thrown together.. and the mixing was shitty..