Keak & Quinn - She Fine Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Have you Siccness nerds ever heard of versatility? Nobody wants 100% Thug Gangsta shoot em up bang bang 100% of the time. This shit is a good look, and fits in well with the rest of the album.

Feb 2, 2006
that was tight. great video, lots of pearl. some good looking ones too. lol @ quinn though. u can tell that foo married.

Jun 18, 2007
The idea was cool. It was good to see them try something different, but it sounded like they didn't know how to flow with that fast ass track. It's like they were trying to out run eachother...and the beat won.

Jan 28, 2006
Wow I agree with Berner the song is nice and the ladies are gonna luv it. Unfortunately I thought I logged on to a Bay Area website not some Eastcoast website. If I want to read blogs about people hatin on the Bay I'd log on to Sohh.com. I can't believe how much hate is directed to rappers that you idolize and support. They finally make a little pop song to get the ladies intrested, because for over 10 years Quinn and keak have been feeding you nothing but Mob and Gangsta shit and all of sudden they ain't tight. Talking about the girls, the camera work, the video setting ya'll are ridicoulous. I don't know if I'm pissed or tired of logging on reading so much negative bullshit from cats that have no idea of whats hot and what makes you money. STOP HATING AND START CONGRATULATING.

And say what you say but read all 3 pages on this thread and it's disgusting how much people are laughing at Quinn and Keak but wouldn't have the balls to tell it to their face.

Jan 21, 2009
"And say what you say but read all 3 pages on this thread and it's disgusting how much people are laughing at Quinn and Keak but wouldn't have the balls to tell it to their face". -Handz

That is real talk, but it doesn't excuse the fact that the song isn't a good song. Is the idea a good one for Keak and Quinn to make an attempt at making a mainstream single for the ladies...sure. But this didn't work. Personally I think that Quinn with songs like So Young So Sweet featuring Mike Marshell and Hell Yeah is more capable of making the transition to mainstream music. But Keak...with that voice, flow and lack of understandability is just not EVER going to sound right trying to do a pop club track...It's not hate when it is real.