KEAK DA SNEAK SHOT AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2012
found out a nurse at highland, is dating a surgeon, who was doing the surgery on keak da sneak, and he thinks he's going to be paralyzed . still keeping Keak in my prayers

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
found out a nurse at highland, is dating a surgeon, who was doing the surgery on keak da sneak, and he thinks he's going to be paralyzed . still keeping Keak in my prayers
Lying ass nigga. Why u making shit up to get attention? Lol.

He ain't at highland and his people already said he's making a good recovery.

Aug 7, 2012
Looking for Attention!! Please I'm grown . I don't come on siccneess to spread rumors, I'm OG BART 99-2000 folks , read " the nurse works at highland not the sergeon . Don't shoot the messager! I just relaying I my folks told me. Time will tell hopefully it's not true. That's the problem people come on here with so much fuck shit you don't know hating or what's love . Peace be with you , respect L @LEV what make your post about joe blows Daughter so different , and Face-Me @Face-Me was saying he "Keak"might be dead ? And u call BS heard it from 2 Bitches....

Attachments

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Looking for Attention!! Please I'm grown . I don't come on siccneess to spread rumors, I'm OG BART 99-2000 folks , read " the nurse works at highland not the sergeon . Don't shoot the messager! I just relaying I my folks told me. Time will tell hopefully it's not true. That's the problem people come on here with so much fuck shit you don't know hating or what's love . Peace be with you , respect L @LEV what make your post about joe blows Daughter so different , and Face-Me @Face-Me was saying he "Keak"might be dead ? And u call BS?
They both are bullshit posters lmao

Aug 7, 2012
The albums slappin, damn keaks my age,I’ve been down since Dual Committee and stay down! so glad he made it thru 8 shots I prey he walks again. He’s in good spirits and motivated. God bless
And fuck you trollz thinking I was looking for attention on my original comments.. - Sicc OG Respect

Last edited:
May 7, 2002
Keak Da Sneak talks about the extent of his physical injuries in his interview - YouTube
The albums slappin, damn keaks my age,I’ve been down since Dual Committee and stay down! so glad he made it thru 8 shots I prey he walks again. He’s in good spirits and motivated. God bless
And fuck you trollz thinking I was looking for attention on my original comments.. - Sicc OG Respect
That was a dope interview. Thanks for posting. Will plan on slapping his new shit tonight!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Keak Da Sneak talks about the extent of his physical injuries in his interview - YouTube
I recognize your name from way back...I thought it was pretty bizarre the way ppl were comin at you :siccness::siccness: