Keak - Copium the best bay album this century?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
think about what bay albums came out this century....thats only the last 6 years and his shit was one of if not the best...there are other good albums and great albums that have come out this "century", I don't know if its the best but it's at least top 5

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
ITS A CLASSIC BUT YOU PUTTIN ALOT ON IT

Defy said:
think about what bay albums came out this century....thats only the last 6 years and his shit was one of if not the best...there are other good albums and great albums that have come out this "century", I don't know if its the best but it's at least top 5
ID AGREE WIT THAT

Mar 22, 2006
some of you cats must 10 or 15 years old you can't even be grown to talk as silly as that get your mom's to take your to a record store and buy you some cd's so you can know what the hell your talking about

Feb 11, 2006
THAT ALBUM ALWAY GONNA BE TIGHT KEAK TAKES YOU INTO HIS WILD AND DANGEROUSE WORLD AND YOU CAN REALLY VISUALIZE WHAT HE SAYING HES FUCKIN DOPE MAN I SMOKE BLUNTS TO COPIUM I LIKE THE CRAZY SHIT HE SAYS ITS DOPE MAN

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
I think the best albums since 2000 are:

Mac Mall - Immaculate
San Quinn - I Give You My Word
San Quinn - The Rock
The Jacka - Jack Artist
Paris - Sonic Jihad
Kos and Dobad - To Live and Die In The Bay
Young Dru - V-Town