Keak - Copium the best bay album this century?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2005
Keak - Copium The Best Bay Album This Century?

I mean for real the beats are all ridiculous and keak spits the truth all the way through. I was just knockin 'Rappin My New Twist' with the Herbie Hancock sample...shit's ridiculous...Keak just can't be fucked with when it comes to originality. If he can put out another complete album like this on a major he'll take over the world, easily...what yall think?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
East Bay Stunna said:
I mean for real the beats are all ridiculous and keak spits the truth all the way through. I was just knockin 'Rappin My New Twist' with the Herbie Hancock sample...shit's ridiculous...Keak just can't be fucked with when it comes to originality. If he can put out another complete album like this on a major he'll take over the world, easily...what yall think?

I agree with you that album slapps hella hard, its one of my favorites if h can drop an album like that on major its over...

Apr 5, 2003
I think you trippin hard, did you have this same opinion before you saw keak up on mtv? you might need to purchase more albums if you thinkin thats the best 1 of the century

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
hold the F up lol you forgot disoBAYish that album was slap from front to back every track was a hit

Messy Marvs-DisoBAYish

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Meta4iCAL said:
Great album... but best of the century... nah

yea I think thats goin a little to far too....in my opinion these albums are on the same level of greatness

C-BO presents Mob Figaz album (that mighta dropped before 2000)
Messy Disobayish
I Give You My Word - San Quinn
The Rock - San Quinn
Rookie of the Year - Ya Boy
Gangsta of the Year - Reek Daddy
Turf Talk - Brings the hood compilation

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Jack Tracks said:
yea I think thats goin a little to far too....in my opinion these albums are on the same level of greatness

C-BO presents Mob Figaz album (that mighta dropped before 2000)
Messy Disobayish
I Give You My Word - San Quinn
The Rock - San Quinn
Rookie of the Year - Ya Boy
Gangsta of the Year - Reek Daddy
Turf Talk - Brings the hood compilation
no Jacka-jack artist?

Oct 20, 2005
"Cocaine's one helluva Drug"
That's not even Keak best Lp let alone the the best bay record of the Century
The Jacc Artist is Lyrically & Musically Heads & Shoulders above it

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ALBUM OF THE CENTURY BECAUSE 99% OF WHAT DROPPED AFTER 2000 IS COMPLETE TRASH AND THERE AIN'T EVEN ONE CLASSIC ALBUM IN THE OTHER 1%

Dec 29, 2004
Sneakacydal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than Copium....I'll put Copium fourth behind Retaliation and Dual Committee (even though Agerman is featured on that album as well) Albums

May 4, 2005
Fosho Copium is in my top 10 but not the best... I like Keak but i cant listen to him non-stop...Once every few weeks throw in his cd's bang then fuck outta em then put them on hold for a min...

To me one of the best cd's to come out in the 2000's would be

Turf Talk- Street Novelist.... Turf is original as fuck like keak... Rick Rock fucks up the tracks on that cd...its ahhh slumper