Kansas City Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Absolutly needs to be on the mix?

• Courtdogg

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • DICE

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • XTAC

• POPPER

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • EMPIRE - SG, LUNA, PANIC and GRANT

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • E-SKOOL

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • PITTSBURG PHILTHY

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 3rd DEGREE (70 mile)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • TECH N9NE

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • none of the above.... give us ideas.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Sup folks...
I making this thread cause myself, dj loon, and the homie Law wanna get some shit poppin in the Kansas City. We are currently trying to get music for a mixtape we are gonna be pushing this year. If you know someone or If you yourself want to be considered for the mixtape, please PM or EMAIL ....me, Law, or djloon. We are taking this very serious and we want people that are hungry to be involved with this. You do not have to be in the midwest either, although we would like to keep it as much midwest as possible. Where the INDIANA, CHI-TOWN, STL, NEBRASKA, IOWA, MINNESOTA folks at?

also, i made this a poll for my Kansas City people. I wanna know who is a MUST when it comes to mixtapes. we are trying very hard to get the KC folks (the new breed) out there. Yea we know Tech, Rich, Fat Tone,......but we wanna know who else?

let us know folks...

ALSO.....if you know the contact info for any other local cats...that you want to see on this...
PM or EMAIL it to us ...please.

Aug 20, 2002
very good idea hombres..............

I´d like to hear more shit from MD23......maybe 1 or 2 folks know him,lol.....

He´s from KC,am I right??? He had an album out with SG,maybe these both can hook up together again...
I dunno,just an idea.....

Aug 21, 2002
id like to hear some more shit from lejo or mayber Dove...but i have a feeling they are hard to get ahold of...

as far as listed i gotta go with court dogg or dice

Aug 18, 2002
To be straight up honest, I think theirs a good two handfuls of artists that NEED to be on KC Mixtape/Compilation to set the record straight on the talent thats really taking place here. I'd say as follows:

Tech N9ne
Kutt Calhoun
Skatterman & Snug Brim
Big Krizz Kalico
BG Bulletwound
Empire
Big E
Ducoh
3rd Degree (70 Mile)
Incredible Zig
Blydell
Fat Tone
Rich the Factor
Vell Bakardy
Boy Big
Mr. Stinky
The Popper
E-Skool
Hobotone
Court Dog
X-taC
Dice
Among others...

Just mostly artists to me that for one are a similar in style and for two, have a certain quality to their music that I believe is gonna make KC finally pop sooner than later. I just say, if you gonna do a strictly KC type compilation do it right. IE: MurderDog Presents :dead:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
we are gonna work with what we get...
dont worry ...
it will be hot.....never the less..
but most of those people you named will be hard to get on..

alteast thats how i feel..

I believe thats why Murder dog was so nasty...
cause fact is most those dudes...
want hella $$ to be on something like that..