Kansas City Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Absolutly needs to be on the mix?

• Courtdogg

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • DICE

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • XTAC

• POPPER

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • EMPIRE - SG, LUNA, PANIC and GRANT

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • E-SKOOL

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • PITTSBURG PHILTHY

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 3rd DEGREE (70 mile)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • TECH N9NE

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • none of the above.... give us ideas.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 1, 2003
Well I got the "MD23" or whoever C.D. and I wasn't feelin' that. But I noticed someone finally mentioned Stink but no Bugsy??? Well other the those 2 and my boy Paul Masan I think ya'll got it sewed up...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
BIGGTRUB said:
Well I got the "MD23" or whoever C.D. and I wasn't feelin' that. But I noticed someone finally mentioned Stink but no Bugsy??? Well other the those 2 and my boy Paul Masan I think ya'll got it sewed up...

Trubb.....send me that MD23 cd...ill take it...

i know someone that wants it..
ALSO...
If you can get us contact info or know these dudes personally...hook us up...

Law...GRIMM IS DOPE!!

Id like to get the whole click if we could..

Mar 1, 2005
mixtape

I think you should get s2theb, macc james, jok3r,xta-c and the popper. I could probably keep going but in my eye's these are some of the tightest cats in k.c.m.o. right now.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
MD23 live on my block i think or he gots fam over here he always bendin the block....maybe ill holler at him...i know him personally..just lost in contact with him...but this way before i got into the music biz..if anyone got his # ill get at him....

Nov 2, 2003
II think to keep it real cutthroatish my personally favorites on the wax should be.

Tech N9ne
Rich tha Factor
Macc James
The Popper
My Lil Sis Missalanious
My lil cuzzin Rob Ruckus
Boi Big
Xta-C
Vell Bakardy
Youn Clee

And all the underground artist thats cold and niggas are sleeping on.

Dec 1, 2003
Jus got off the phone with Dice and he in the studio tonite. He says Him and Baby Mac from "Greedy" off his first C.D. gonna lace something up real hot for ya'll tonite. He's on anutha mixtape "St. Louis-Kansas City" too and he doin' one for them tonight too. So it's new Dice and he wants you to call him after 9pm tonite. Hope that helps you out...Bigg Trub!

Apr 8, 2004
Ain't nobody mentioned my KC favorites--Mon-E-G, Slopp the Gambla, MFR, some new RDV shit, Trump Tight Records, Mr. Horbella, HoboTone, & Fam-Lee Tree. KC got too many tight mufuckas.

Nov 6, 2004
K.C.Assassin said:
I fill you he has a cool mouthpiece to,what about Young Kev I heard some of his muzic it is cool.
his first cd ghetto gospel could of been better i think but hes still young..when he gets more experience he'll be better.I think his 2nd or 3rd cd will be better then his first.