Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos (week 11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006

That gif is weak sauce. Leading with the helmet on a defenseless receiver...a receiver who I might add is barely over 5 and half feet tall and a maxed out 180+ Lbs soaking wet. Weak.

Just like when McCluster gets knocked around on game days now. Defenders think they are doing something spectacular when they hit that little mother fucker. How can you get hype over hitting the littlest player on the field and acting like you're some kinda beast? lol

May 6, 2009

That gif is weak sauce. Leading with the helmet on a defenseless receiver...a receiver who I might add is barely over 5 and half feet tall and a maxed out 180+ Lbs soaking wet. Weak.

Just like when McCluster gets knocked around on game days now. Defenders think they are doing something spectacular when they hit that little mother fucker. How can you get hype over hitting the littlest player on the field and acting like you're some kinda beast? lol
I think you answered your own question bro.

Mar 16, 2005
his (a smith) wr's fail him, he isnt as bad as it looks, there were quite a few drops he hit guys in the hands. that being said, Denver didnt show a single wrinkle this game. we played chiefs ball ands till beat them. normally we are over 50% pass on 1st down last night we ran majority of 1st downs. this was about ball control only and not tip hand and it worked.

Mar 16, 2005
Chiefs D still didnt look too bad and it wasnt a blowout like everyone thought it would be. should be a good matchup back in Arrowhead

while it wasnt a "blowout" in the literal sense it was a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter with the game never really being in doubt, all whileDenver not running a full offsense most the night.

I do expect a better overall game in KC but I also expect denver to fire more on offense too.close to same results over all 7-10 point win for denver

Props: Jaysav