Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos (week 11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
whats the word on Peytons injury? i have no doubt that KC has the d line and speed in the defensive backfield to stop them. Jamaal Charles should have a field day, but if it turns into a shoot out, kc won't keep up
They are saying no "new" damage done too mannings ankle but if I were Denver if be highly concerned. Cause manning is gonna get hit this weekend.......a lot!

Jul 5, 2009
If Dontari Poe can get some pressure up the middle then our D will make it a long day for Peyton but Alex Smith gotta wake the fuck up and start makin good throws for us to win @ Mile High.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dwayne Bowe was arrested late Sunday night on charges of speeding and possession of a controlled substance.
Bowe was pulled over while allegedly going 48 mph in a 35 mph zone. The police officer detected a strong odor of marijuana from inside the car and subsequently found a bag with Bowe's wallet and two containers of what is believed to be marijuana. At that point, Bowe was arrested. It's huge distraction ahead of Sunday night's showdown between the 9-0 Chiefs and the 8-1 Broncos, but the Chiefs should be able to put any discipline on the back burner until the case is settled in court.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dwayne Bowe was arrested late Sunday night on charges of speeding and possession of a controlled substance.
Bowe was pulled over while allegedly going 48 mph in a 35 mph zone. The police officer detected a strong odor of marijuana from inside the car and subsequently found a bag with Bowe's wallet and two containers of what is believed to be marijuana. At that point, Bowe was arrested. It's huge distraction ahead of Sunday night's showdown between the 9-0 Chiefs and the 8-1 Broncos, but the Chiefs should be able to put any discipline on the back burner until the case is settled in court.
did.not.need. 360 yds for $11milli might be related to Matt Flynn

Mar 16, 2005
denver will win 38-17, if kc bring the rush then demaryius will go off on the screen all day long. KC weakness is rush def and moreno has ran hard all season add a few quick dumpoffs to beat a rush moreno and DT will have HUGE days.

Props: JLMACN
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
denver will win 38-17, if kc bring the rush then demaryius will go off on the screen all day long. KC weakness is rush def and moreno has ran hard all season add a few quick dumpoffs to beat a rush moreno and DT will have HUGE days.
Hahaaaaa. I knew I could count on Thascary1 for wishful thinking!!

Manning won't last all game.......

Props: thascary1