Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos (week 11)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Houston, Cleveland and Buffalo are the only three teams that the Broncos haven't faced that the Chiefs have. I know that a win is a win, but the Chiefs barely beat those three teams and all three have 2nd & 3rd string QB's. Both the Chiefs and Broncos are good teams, but I think the Broncos will prevail. They seem to have a more complete team. I will gladly return to eat crow if the Chiefs prevail, though lol

Jan 5, 2006
we saw what Dallas did to the Broncos... and that's not even a top 5 defense. Chiefs will stop Peyton, they have solid pass rushing. I predict a score lower than 27 pts. Probably something like 17-21. However, Alex Smith.... might throw 1-2 TD's,

Props: JLMACN
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Denver got this weeks game easy,they win by 2 touchdowns or more...KC has a better chance in a couple weeks when we visit Arrowhead but Denver wins that game also.

Tha real test for Denver is next week against New England!Gonna be a Manning vs Brady shootout and tha team with tha ball last will probably win.Bottom line is we are just a couple months away from Lombardi Trophy #3 coming home to Denver.

BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!

Feb 14, 2004
Denver got this weeks game easy,they win by 2 touchdowns or more...KC has a better chance in a couple weeks when we visit Arrowhead but Denver wins that game also.

Tha real test for Denver is next week against New England!Gonna be a Manning vs Brady shootout and tha team with tha ball last will probably win.Bottom line is we are just a couple months away from Lombardi Trophy #3 coming home to Denver.

BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!

That's where you're wrong. The Lombardi Trophy is going to find it's way to Seattle!

Props: Palmer

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
the super bowl isnt in Seattle, the whole world knows how well ( :cheeky: ) seahawks play away from home
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic. We're 5-1 this year on the road. 8-6 in the past two seasons. Fuck what we did in the years before that when we had a completely different team.

Anywho....yeah, think Denver give KC their first loss for sure this Sunday.

Props: savage

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Alex Smith is 0-2 in two starts against Manning. In those games, he has one touchdown, five interceptions and a 33.3 passer rating.

Andy Reid is absolute money after a bye week, as he's gone 13-1. Reid's teams have outscored opponents 337-196 after the bye week. That's just amazing.