K9 (formerly of Death Row), Watch Him Diss A Whole Lot Of People (Video Feature)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
A lil while ago while I was down in the IE I had the oppurtunity to link up with K9. For approximately a half hour I put a video camera in front of him and let him speak on whatever was on his mind. And oh boy, did he ever speak. He spoke on The Game, Spider Loc, Bad Azz, 40 Glocc, Nate Dogg, Snoop & many many more. Check it out at WestSideRap.com.

http://www.westsiderap.com/news-k9meagainsttheworldvideofeature.htm

Dec 25, 2003
Isnt that the same guy who sorta dissed 2pac for ridin wit reel street dudes & claimed he wasnt a reel street dude??????

...according to a Dubcnn interview wit Kastro of The Outlawz about two or three years ago & then he said "Fuck K-9, he's a pussy!"......

Apr 20, 2005
Everybody's tryin to make peace, and then here this guy comes out of nowhere. Its interesting what he's sayin but i hope he comes out with some shit SOON! I just hope it aint another one of them, "yeah man, my albums commin out. DVD too, and a whole squad of dudes that got heat" Then u dont hear from him like in 2 or 3 years. That wouldnt be smart. He said he'll bring it so i hope he brings it. Soon!

May 9, 2002
What i dont get....is wasnt he sayin "I aint fuckin with Spider Loc"...then he says he did a song with him????And he was sayin that on his album...Quik did a beat for him...but he was dissin him later in the video???

This guy is all kinds of confused...he has so many "fuck you's"....that he forgets who he "fuck you'd"...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
J-FUNKTION said:
"KEEP IT HOOD" this mufucka got it on point. I didnt care too much for the shit I heard from him, but now this mufucka got a fan right here after seein that.
I second that..

8fives you said..
Everybody's tryin to make peace, and then here this guy comes out of nowhere

Its all smoke and mirrors...do you think most these rappers give a shit about peace.....some maybe,but most its just another avenue of getting heard.

swoop187 you said

I don't even know who this cat think he is talking all this fucking junk. This mutherfucker can't rap for shit and hes talkn shit about other "real" rappers

real rappers ..whats that?...are you talking lyrically or street cred?...

Im glad he is saying what he is saying,sometimes the ones with the most ability to help the west end up hurting it the most....its like a cancer....the west coast is in need of getting shuffled up,and the monopoly certain rappers have need to be put to a stop...Its getting to where if you aint fuckin with so and so..you play second fiddle...lets take it back to the music..i could care less who fucks with who

Feb 22, 2006
50cal said:
I second that..

8fives you said..

Its all smoke and mirrors...do you think most these rappers give a shit about peace.....some maybe,but most its just another avenue of getting heard.

swoop187 you said

I don't even know who this cat think he is talking all this fucking junk. This mutherfucker can't rap for shit and hes talkn shit about other "real" rappers

Im glad he is saying what he is saying,sometimes the ones with the most ability to help the west end up hurting it the most....its like a cancer....the west coast is in need of getting shuffled up,and the monopoly certain rappers have need to be put to a stop...Its getting to where if you aint fuckin with so and so..you play second fiddle...lets take it back to the music..i could care less who fucks with who
i think there is some truth 2 what he was sayin becuz u aint gon pop shit in la & think niggaz aint go see about u!( and he a blood?) he is either tellin the truth or ready 2 die!

Apr 7, 2004
look...I donno the dude heard maybe him on a song or 2.... but really man...the cat ain't saying nothing to big but he beating up on a few rappers. We all know by now that these rap dudes really don't want no problems...been through with the lil situations they use to be in before the deal or whatnot....so when the dude is speaking on it...I feel him cuz it's nothing...it's believable as shit...I think dude ws speaking truth on everything he said...if not then fuck it...but the bottom line is so fuckin what!!!! everybody can get touched and mostly everyone has been one time or another....so big deal...but it's always hella funny to hear how cats be getting smashed on by 1 mad type nigga all over LA....sorta like that DVD the real 50 cent...now that lil mufucka was a beast....now he was ill bout his...and the lil dude was only 5 foot 2........ RAPPERS and STREETS don't mix anymore like they use to....everybody tryna pull cats cards.....funny as shit.

Apr 20, 2005
50cal said:
I second that..

8fives you said..

swoop187 you said

Im glad he is saying what he is saying,sometimes the ones with the most ability to help the west end up hurting it the most....its like a cancer....the west coast is in need of getting shuffled up,and the monopoly certain rappers have need to be put to a stop...Its getting to where if you aint fuckin with so and so..you play second fiddle...lets take it back to the music..i could care less who fucks with who[/QUOTE

If everybody heard what this dude it would fuck up the westcoast. At a time like this, he didnt need to be sayin all that shit. UNLESS, he's gonna come out with some fuckin heat. Hopefully he got his music right first. He's talkin about bring a whole new westcoast back, he needs to start puttin out some shit. And some of the dudes he said that was tight are not even puttin out shit consistently. Whats the wait?

Mar 7, 2004
i just think he talks to much. i agree everyone can get it but its the dudes who talk to much shit that get done in the worst. to be a strong armed man you dont need to talk anything. anyone feel what im talking about on this.if you keep talking like that you end up having your own ppl turn on you cause in the long run alot of ppl are conceted to eachouther. just my opinon.

Mar 7, 2004
i agree on passing the tourch but to be so negitive about it is a gay approtch. but i can understand being that way when no one lends a helping hand. and i remember ice cube speeking on this a long time ago and he said[when you take new young artists they have to take all there ppl with them and then your in the middel of all the shit they do so its more a headeke then anything]. so i see why its hard for older ppl to bring young newer ppl in the game. they did it them selfs so if ur that dettermend to get in the game then show that you can hustel ur shit better and stop dissing because ur getting no where. mabye blackballed cause ur dissing the wrong ppl. that just shows why they wouldnt fuck with somone like that.